Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Personal Ban List!

Along with the friend [As People Have Suggested] list there should be a ban list where if someone from that list tries to enter your world they will automaticaly be kicked! So if there is someone you dislike/swears/trolls/spams then add them and they will never go on your world again!

also chris [or one of the others] can see the top lot of banned people to see if they're a nusence and should be banned from EE <Possible Simpler Way Of Banning]

SquadFS
Finn Shack

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Personal Ban List!

<Possible Simpler Way Of Banning]

Fail.   But anyway, I like this idea.   But people should be actively be watching their playlist if they have people they don't want to be in there, this is just going to keep EEers lazy.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Kuech

This is a good idea! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile This would work for crews who are busy in their levels and to keep banned crew members out! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (because I have seen many crews have a banned list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#4 Before February 2015

Nighter

Lol I love this Idea. I really need this also.

#5 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

<Possible Simpler Way Of Banning]

Fail.   But anyway, I like this idea.   But people should be actively be watching their playlist if they have people they don't want to be in there, this is just going to keep EEers lazy.

Lets say Blacklye [now banned] entered your room, he trolls, spams, hacks & is irritating, you could have added him to your ban list and he will not ruin your world.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Suggested before, and again, lots of noobs will will just use the ban command...

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

he has a point, there. A noob gets mad at a person once and then you can't view any of their worlds ever. Actually, let's add this. All the noobs would end up banning each other and then nobody could enter the worlds belonging to the noobs. Only the pro levels could be entered at all, because their owners don't ban at the slightest little thing.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Would only being able to join pro levels be that bad of a thing?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

nope not at all //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile now this is a good idea, noobs would abuse it but I don't care //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

EL53

LIKE IT!

#11 Before February 2015

catking00

different made a great point! i was thinking of making a list of noob worlds, but i didn't remember that noobs would change the names. this way they are banned forever, noob levels never have any players, pro worlds at the top, every non-noob is happy!

Koya1423733932227500

Board footer