Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

In-game affecting God mode

Sometimes when you are in a world with loads of people and loads of gods it can happen that a god touches a key, in some worlds this can be really annoying. For ex. Bosses, stairs (-.-), races, etc, etc.

So I thought, don't let the god mode players effect the game. They can only touch keys when they are out of the god mode.
The same will go for the crowns. Crowns are mostly meant as a reward for players that finished the level. So when a god flies over it he takes it, and the winner loses it. With this change the winner can stay the winner (;

Thanks for reading,
Please comment, suggest and ask any (related) questions (;

Jojatekok wrote:

If this thing would be toggle-able, and anyone can controll it for himself, then it's okay.

Last edited by Wezza (Jul 23 2011 2:50:10 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: In-game affecting God mode

If this thing would be toggle-able, and anyone can controll it for himself, then it's okay. +REP!

#3 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

yes yes yes and yes.
I love this do you know how many time i hit a blue key in caverns of nor and **** something up?!

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

That would be nice too, Joja. MX had the same problem in the collab with GO! crew city lights, we kept touching the blue keys and then the whole sea got screwed up xd.

Thanks for the comments guys.

#5 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Nice idea but I sometimes do rely on god mode for pressing keys purposely, so maybe you could have a switch that will depend if you do touch it or not?
I'm personally not that bothered about it because it is a small annoyance for me, but it would be a nice thing to have I suppose.

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Wow, I didnt belive this before, but now I know... you ARE realy an idea machine //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Betaguy (Jul 23 2011 7:27:31 am)

#7 Before February 2015

iYam

Liked it!
Nice idea, I use to give +1 reps for nice ideas,   so the same thing goes to you.

One more thing, I don't think this should be a toggleable option. I think it should be the setting, and for people who need to press keys while in god mode( etc., bosses,) they will live with that. They can leave god mod and press the keys.

My map have some keys used for art stuff, and when I move around I press them and it bothers the map itself.
This thing will fix it.

Last edited by iYam (Jul 23 2011 9:14:45 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Betaguy wrote:

Wow, I didnt belive this before, but now I know... you ARE realy an idea machine //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

THIS.
Love de idea, you have no idea how many times that kinda suff happens in bosses I played...

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I think its a great idea but me personally don't have much of these problems.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#10 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thanks for the awesome comments guys (;
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

#11 Before February 2015

Wezza

Bump.

#12 Before February 2015

dasuper11

double poster ^
                               ll

ANYWAYS... i think its a great idea, how about to toggle u do /god-key on/off

#13 Before February 2015

Shift

I agree with Jojatekok, that this is a good idea, but only if toggle-able. Most of the time, a god will just hit it by accident, but there are times when he would do it solely to mess with people, or to actually play a game. However, I highly doubt many gods would turn the feature off, so the level owner should be the only one that can toggle it.

By the way, dasuper11, wezza may have double posted, but he did so in order to bump this topic, which is allowed.

#14 Before February 2015

Betaguy

dasuper11 wrote:

double poster ^
                               ll

ANYWAYS... i think its a great idea, how about to toggle u do /god-key on/off

Bumping is allowed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Anyways, yeah that would be cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#15 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Yes, yes, *spams yes*, and another time yes!

#16 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

How about, If your the owner you have a toggle button that toggles if OTHERS can hit the keys and stuff, and a seperate one for you. That way, if you give the code to people, they wont troll the keys and take crowns

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

dasuper, don't minimod.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wezza 1423733971227461

Board footer