Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Your own palettes

Combining your own palettes in the normal blockbar, yes we probably all change something there. But doing that every time can be boring. Thats why I came up with this: Creating your own palettes.

These palettes will be shown in a new tab in the block options. There you will be able to click on "add" and "change name"
If you click on add you will be able to drag and drop blocks from a special pop-up into your palettes. If you click on "change name" there will come a text bar where you can type the title of your palettes in.
You can also be able to select different type of already made palettes, these could be "Blue" which would include all the blue block ascending from the lightest blue. Ofc this is for purple, green, red and yellow and every other color.

This could come with a price in the energy shop, ex. 2000 energy for 1 slot. This slot includes 8 colors, it can always be edited and doesn't have to be filled to the full 8 block slots.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment, suggest or ask any related questions (;

Last edited by Wezza (Aug 8 2011 7:12:02 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Echo!

Re: Your own palettes

Ohhh,I like this idea ;D+REP and your sis

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 8 2011 5:44:23 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thanks for you support (and failed + rep (; )
I'm not saying anything about my sister ;p, Imma let her deal with you xd

I added some information, hope you guys like it!

#4 Before February 2015

dasuper11

Wezza wrote:

Combining your own palettes in the normal blockbar, yes we probably all change something there. But doing that every time can be boring. Thats why I came up with this: Creating your own palettes.

These palettes will be shown in a new tab in the block options. There you will be able to click on "add" and "change name"
If you click on add you will be able to drag and drop blocks from a special pop-up into your palettes. If you click on "change name" there will come a text bar where you can type the title of your palettes in.
You can also be able to select different type of already made palettes, these could be "Blue" which would include all the blue block ascending from the lightest blue. Ofc this is for purple, green, red and yellow and every other color.

This could come with a price in the energy shop, ex. 2000 energy for 1 slot. This slot includes 8 colors, it can always be edited and doesn't have to be filled to the full 8 block slots.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment, suggest or ask any related questions (;

i found this quite hard to follow-_- (but maybe its just me)

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

This is a great idea! However, shouldn't it be 10/11 blocks? It should take up the whole quick-bar. And 2000 energy for one slot is... steep. I don't know about you, but I would want at least a dozen slots, and I don't want to use so much energy for a couple extra quick-bars.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

This'd be good, especially to have a default palette. I generally like to have the arrows and dot at the very end, and I'd probably fill the thing with my most-used blocks. I like the idea.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wezza 1423734004227428

Board footer