Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Store blocks

This is my idea for containers:

1.You go into the shop and buy containers with energy/gems.

2.In a tab in the lobby labeled "Containers", you would find the container you wanted(They would be labeled like: Container 1, Container 2, etc.).

3.You would click edit and see a "world", which you could edit, but no one else would come into, because the "world" wouldn't be in the lobby. (Why would it be?).

4. Once you finished editing, you would click "save" and then "Return to lobby".

5. You would go to the world you wanted to place the container in, and like portals, you would select the container id (remember Container 1, Container 2?) and click where you wanted the top left hand corner of the container of blocks to be.

And now you have inserted a container into a level!
I hope this is easier to understand! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by superk (Aug 26 2011 9:47:29 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Store blocks

I couldn't very well understand anything you said. I'll be waiting for you to revise that thought.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I have no idea what you are talking about but you are giving me an idea

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

Cool12309

I know what you mean. Let me try to explain.

In the shop, you can buy models for energy/gems. You can also buy a model placer (or maybe it can be free). You can then have a new type of editor, or just go into a world and save it there, and edit the model. Afterwards, you can save it and place a unique ID. In a world, you can place some sort of "Multi-model" block, setting it's ID, and then placing it in the world.

---OR---

In the shop, you can buy models for energy/gems. You can then have a new type of editor, or just go into a world and save it there, and edit the model. Afterwards, you can save it and place a unique ID. In a world, you can go to the "Models" category, select one, and place it in the world.

I hope that's what the owner meant (the first one, the second one I copied the first but tweaked it a bit)

#5 Before February 2015

superk

Cool12309 wrote:

I know what you mean. Let me try to explain.

In the shop, you can buy models for energy/gems. You can also buy a model placer (or maybe it can be free). You can then have a new type of editor, or just go into a world and save it there, and edit the model. Afterwards, you can save it and place a unique ID. In a world, you can place some sort of "Multi-model" block, setting it's ID, and then placing it in the world.

---OR---

In the shop, you can buy models for energy/gems. You can then have a new type of editor, or just go into a world and save it there, and edit the model. Afterwards, you can save it and place a unique ID. In a world, you can go to the "Models" category, select one, and place it in the world.

I hope that's what the owner meant (the first one, the second one I copied the first but tweaked it a bit)

Thank you!
I will try to revise my thing.

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I thought he was talking about world extensions that you could teleport to.

superk 1423734287227145

Board footer