Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

List of suggestions of mine.

^ ok, here we go; BLOCKS:
Flash; This temporary block like a sparkle, will explode(withought ever hurting anything), And people around it will get blown away from it.

Wind setting; Set how your level can have wind, how fast it will make you go, and which direction.[WRONG TOPIC :\]

The tour setting; At the biggening, gods will place a cart(only visible for each individual player), And set up white dots, where the cart (invisible to others) goes. The god sets it at the beggining, saves, and players ride(while others can't see them).

The help book; When you are a first time player, and you don't know what to do, there will be a book, explaining different things on each page. This will be better new user friendly.

Nets; can temporarily trap others, for 10 seconds.
Light setting; If you wan't the level to be normal, keep it. But if you wan't the level pitch black, do that. The people playing pitch black world will get a circle of light around them, so they can see.[WRONG TOPIC :\]

Lego block; //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

SMILEYS:

Loser smiley; Smiley with a L on forhead.

Party smiley; Smiley with a rainbow hat.

chef smiley; No Description

artist smiley; no description

love smiley; smiley with kiss mark on cheek

colored smileys(obtained by magic.); No Description

chicken pox smiley; smiley with red dots all over face

-.- smiley-No Description

:O smiley- No Description

:') smiley- No description

BACKROUNDS:

furry backround-The backround, Hairry!

lightning backround- Lightning designed(blue backround, light blue lightning bolt)

star backrounds-Star desighned(blue backround,light blue star)

DECORATIONS:

Space pack; Has sun, moon, stars,comet. (colors are the colors of the color originally)

house pack; chair,tv,bed,table, lamp(colors are original color of the objects.)

numbers; 1-9 numbers.(color=coin door colors.)

SPECAIL

Other colored coins; No Description

Other colored crowns; If 1 red crown is taken, Dont worry! You can get the Green, Blue, Yellow, Brown,Purple, White,or black!

Other kind of ___ doors;

Time door;Certain amount of time 1-99, touch a clock to activate the door.

^Clock;Activated that door

smiley door; Touch _ smileys to activate (1-99(<- You can touch the same smiley more than once.)

Hope You Like, Plenty Of More Ideas To Come! I hope you like, but I am hoping for more posts then I have right now.

Last edited by tailschao (Aug 13 2011 9:25:10 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Re: List of suggestions of mine.

It would be better if you have a presentation for his. But the smiley with the rainbow hat isnt such a good idea. Because I think rainbow represents mod. I like the lego block though.

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

well, I thought about red,white,and blue. But otherwise I am glad someone finnaly posted.

#4 Before February 2015

katz

Not bad ideas but some have already been said.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

tailschao

Really, cause if they are not in the list of suggestions then they are considered to be good, and nto "deletable".

#6 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Nice suggestions, nothing that really WOWs me though..

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

eh, I could'nt think of THAT much, yet others don't post this many on one post.

tailschao 1423734297227135

Board footer