Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Brad

Set Default Blocks

In the... block menu, or whatever it's called. The thing that has all the blocks in it for you to select. You should be able to save which blocks you would like to be the default blocks at the bottom of the screen. For example, you should be able to move a purple block to the 11 blocks at the bottom, then save it so that is always what appears.

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Set Default Blocks

I know this is going to sound kind of cruel, but...

Do you really think wasn't suggested before? Because it has, many times.

#3 Before February 2015

Brad

I looked for it. I couldn't find it.

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

omfg no one reads stickies anymore. go read this section's sticky and tell me it hasn't been suggested before.

#5 Before February 2015

Brad

I did read it. I couldn't find i ton there. What is it listed as?

#6 Before February 2015

Ruiner

It has been suggested many times before along with other obvious features like being able to set a default smiley or having your worlds in the "My Worlds" tab actually show the name you give them instead of a generic "My Large World 2." These are such simple things that just make sense and have an obvious demand, yet Chris doesn't add them. Why even have this Suggestion forum if Chris never reads it? He really is bad when it comes to interacting with and listening to his playerbase.

Last edited by Ruiner (Aug 16 2011 7:39:45 pm)

Brad 1423734344227088

Board footer