Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Guns

Everybody Edits is missing a big part of real life? guns! With guns you could make entirely new minigames bosses, and other ee levels! Get them today: guns.

After that advertisement I will now tell you exactly how I want to implement guns.
I don?t think that the guns should kill you (restart the level) but that they should link to a portal, so that when you got hit, you went to that portal. There would be several types of guns:

1.      Laser guns
2.      Regular guns
3.      Heat-seeking missile guns
4.      Concussion guns
5.        Target guns

And that?s all I can think of for now. There would be several options for each of the guns:
1.      Hidden
Would choose whether the gun would be hidden(it would pop out of a regular block if hidden){Hidden, Visible}
2.      Target Smiley

3.      The range of the gun
The range of the gun, maybe you would draw a rectangle?{topleftx, toplefty, bottomrightx, bottomrighty}

In detail these options:

In detail the guns:

I am going to try and make some animations to help everyone understand, but I would appreciate any help. If you can make some animations, PM me with the URL. Please comment on my idea!

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Guns

no. suggested before, and this game is not a violent game.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

superk 1423734346227086

Board footer