Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gamez7

Padlocked Door

What if you could make a door that requires a code to enter?

If you walk up to the block, you must type in a code that the creator of the world sets. You could use this as a VIP area, or you could make that code the same as the world code and only let gods in. Another good use of this would be for a player to go to the end of the level which has the door code, and then the player must go back to the beginning, type in the door code, and into the win area. The creator could also reset the code whenever he wants.

Any supporters? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Re: Padlocked Door

It sounds good, and although I may be mistaken, I think it has bee suggested before.

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

well, it would be cool, but, if you have the code, what is the point of going throught the door if you could use gode mode to get into V.I.P?

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

You won't be able to edit. That's the point, right?

#5 Before February 2015

gamez7

Gamer1120 wrote:

You won't be able to edit. That's the point, right?

There is a special code for the door that can be seperate from the world code or not. To open the door, you need to type in the door code.

#6 Before February 2015

nikeas

Superb idea

gamez7 1423734392227040

Board footer