Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ashes941

4 Ideas...

First, I want a regular white brick. Not some shiny crap.

Second, On peoples profile, I wish you could see what game that person is on. I know, I know, that would be an easy way to stalk people. But I thought, if someone keeps coming to the same game as you, you can go on their profile and block them from seeing their profile. If they still follow you somehow, then you can report them to a mod or something.

Third, Me and a couple of my friends were talking about it, and we all thought it would be cool if     A. Your energy regained/regenerated faster. Or   B. You could buy something in the shop that makes your energy regenerate faster. Kinda like upgrading the speed of your energy. So like after the first upgrade, it would take only 2mins for the energy, and then after another upgrade, it would take 1min 30 seconds. It gets lowered by 30 seconds every time. If we were to have something like this, I think the price should be at least 3,000 or 4,000 energy. (after all, after a few upgrades, it will be getting faster and faster towards getting more)

Fourth, I just recently got Beta, and I got the 10$ 55 gem thing. I still have 5 gems left over. I dont want to waste those 5 gems on some crappy small world or something. I thought it would be awesome if you could change your gems into energy. Like, 1 gem = 1 full bar of energy. That or you just change it from 55 gems for 10$ to 50. Whichever. But I still wont be spending my gems on some crappy item. (I dont plan on buying anymore gems any time soon, so if your suggesting I use those gems toward onother item, don't)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: 4 Ideas...

1. Suggested sooooo many times, but not recently, and I agree with it, so okay.
2. Why? Just... there's no practical reason why we should waste Chris/Peter's time.
3. A. No. Grow up and learn to be patient.
     B. Possibly, but it would have to be more like 8000-10000 for 5-10 seconds, and increase proportionately each time.
4. A. It would have to be more like 5 gems to buy 200 energy. A complete refill would be extremely unfair, due to the fact that players could have energy levels anywhere from 200-3000 (with the contests, of course).
     B. Why would you want to get less gems for the same amount of money? Besides, it's a special deal that gives you extra gems for buying in bulk. If you don't want leftovers, then buy in smaller packs. Also, doesn't it still cost 100 gems to buy beta? And the gem pack is 105... I think...

#3 Before February 2015

ashes941

thanks for the reply //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile no, it cost 10@ and its 55 gem pack i beleive

#4 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Anyway, there will be a pure white block when the Sci-Fi block is released (on the mini-map color, at least).

#5 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Ok well if there was a convert gems to energy (but not vice versa), it should go but small world "currency." 5 gems would then be the equivalent of 125 energy or 1 gem would be 25 energy, that would be the fair conversion. Refill and 200 would just be too much.

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

1 gem = 5 energy

#7 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Why only 5 energy, there would be no point rly in converting. I would rather get another small world then 5 energy. Also it's like saying "pay me 50 cents (not too much but still) to get something you can get in 12 and a half minutes."

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

Because then people would have to use the gem to energy conversion more wisely.   If I wen and bought a 110 gem pack, got myself the Christmas pack, I could then have another 200 energy, a whole refill for a new member, for only my 10 spare gems.   Thats WAY too much.   If your converting to energy, you shouldn't get exactly the same amount back.   Have you ever used coinstar?   If you haven't heres what it is, you put all of your change into the machine, and it gives you cash back, but it also takes a little percentage of that, a some sort of profit.   It's almost like the same thing here.   You won't get as much back.   With it being only 1 gem for 5 energy, it forces you to spend them more carefully.   Learning how to spend wisely is something everyone needs to know for the real world.   Since little kids also play this game, it could also, in a way, teach them to spend wisely, so why not put something ingame, that could potentially teach kids something that they could use in the real world?

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I like 3B it gives us something to buy with the lack of updates (not that it's happening now).

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#10 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Lol I used coinstar a long time ago so they didn't have that yet and I got the full money that I put in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Anyway I see what you are saying and okay maybe you should get some reduced, but how about not as sever, let's say 50% taken, and rounds in your favor when it's an odd number.

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

okay, so maybe about 10 energy per gem?

#12 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Ehm okay that sounds reasonable. Also I think I agree with shift for the second idea if I know what he means. If you spend 8000 energy to increase your regen speed, then you will be able to buy it again but faster, then faster, then faster. The price would have to increase with each purchase to be fair. Since this is sorta complicated to implement into the game, why not just make it as a sort of magic coin instead (I know it's been suggested before).

#13 Before February 2015

ashes941

i agree with basicly all of you. but, if your enegy speed was increased everytime u got a magic coin, my energy would not get any faster. i dont know aboutyou guys, but i never get any magic coins. the most ive gotte in +10 with refil. and thats after about a year of trying to get a magic coin. it seems every1 but me gets a magic coin like everyday. i was play that new super mario bros game, and while i was on there (about 30 min) 10 people got a magic coin,and one of those 10 people got a magic coin 2 times. so i dont know if its just me, but i will never get a magic coin. so if energy increase speed is in magic coins, it wouldnt be a benefit for me :/

ashes941 1423734540226892

Board footer