Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

angiepantz76

PERSONAL KEYS

I'm sure you have all experienced the troll EE member that jumps repeatedly on keys so that the world is impossible to complete, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hence forcing you to leave the world all together. If EE was fixed so that a key only worked for one's self then they could continue the world without having to wait for the troll to stop jumping, which could be a while. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral What do you think?

#2 Before February 2015

main_gi

Re: PERSONAL KEYS

angiepantz76 wrote:

I'm sure you have all experienced the troll EE member that jumps repeatedly on keys so that the world is impossible to complete, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile hence forcing you to leave the world all together. If EE was fixed so that a key only worked for one's self then they could continue the world without having to wait for the troll to stop jumping, which could be a while. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral What do you think?

three words:

RUINS ALL LEVELS.

Besides, WPE Pro can hack keys anyway, so idc...
or crash the trolling client. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

No, because when that happens, it is almost always to impede the other players that need that key untouched, and that is the point, thus incorporating this would destroy that purpose.

#4 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid

main_gi is totally right
Nothing more to add

#5 Before February 2015

superk

If keys are personal, then what's the point of playing it anyway, since stairs/races/millions of other level (OK maybe thousands) would be ruined/non-playable/non-challenging/you-win-every-time?

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

Hm, well, credit for trying to permanently kill stairs! However, keys and key doors as they are now are still necessary for tons of other levels, so I would suggest this be a new form of block, rather than replace the current system. If so, then the idea's great- it adds a lot of security to gameplay, and will mirror coin doors.

angiepantz76 1423734546226886

Board footer