Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

My sides hurt so much

blog.everybodyedits.com wrote:

We’re also returning from the dead soon,
so check back here once in a while.

HAHAHAHAHA so funny.
Tell me more jokes please "we".

lunchbox

#2 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: My sides hurt so much

He has a pet mouse that he keeps in his pocket... so him and his mouse have planned for 6 months to bring a great update that will bring ee   back from the dead

Discord: jawp#5123

#3 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Your sides hurt? Are you sure about that? Are you absolutely sure that your sides actually hurt?

Last edited by Breadfinn (May 5 2014 7:50:14 am)

5671.jpg

#4 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

i am laughing for real right now, in the sense that im kind of tired and hungry and my front teeth hurt and i have a general outlook of "eh" on every aspect of life

#5 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Awesomenessgood wrote:
blog.everybodyedits.com wrote:

We’re also returning from the dead soon,
so check back here once in a while.

HAHAHAHAHA so funny.
Tell me more jokes please "we".

If you don't believe it and think so that this game is truly dead and nobody cares anymore about it, i think you are better off of it. I'm annoyed of people making fun around of this stuff since i'm sure that they don't even talked with the staff. Could you tell us please what is so funny if they want to make this game back again? For those who says that they only care about 'da money', if they would really care about it they wouldn't have let chat free and let the game like that. You are the only one funny here.

gLjTZE1.png

#6 Before February 2015

Bimps

which is why we have this mirror. praise atilla, our lord and savior

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

ZeldaXD wrote:

For those who says that they only care about 'da money', if they would really care about it they wouldn't have let chat free and let the game like that.

Actually, making chat free saved them money. For every person who "bought" chat for 1 cent, they lost some money.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Different55 wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

For those who says that they only care about 'da money', if they would really care about it they wouldn't have let chat free and let the game like that.

Actually, making chat free saved them money. For every person who "bought" chat for 1 cent, they lost some money.

That's right, well if they would have like to continue getting money they wouldn't have made that.

gLjTZE1.png

#9 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Different55 wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Really? On what? Taxes? Revenue? what ever that means?

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Paypal charges a fee for everything you sell with it. Normally, it's taken out of the value of the thing that's bought, but the fee is higher than one cent. For every chat sold, they lost the amount of the fee minus one cent.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

theditor

i agree with addi

do ur sides rly hurt

its stupid american language expression which is commonly used by pre-college 169lbs 5" COD-player skater kids who often visit stupid sites like 9gag memecenter and collegehumor and other crap and pick up stupid things like "mi sides hurt so much XDDDDDDDDDDDD lol omg"
pleas replace with better expression of your emotion or i will attack you with something and make YUR SIDES REALLY HURT
btw when i saw the blog post i was emotionless as usual, it didnt make me laugh my side muscles till they hurt or somethign   .   not even grin! (if it was the test of: try not to grin or laugh (like in youtube sometimes), then i win the main prize.)  
when you posted ur topic u were most likely behind ur computer like: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral   not like https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by theditor (May 5 2014 2:52:43 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Well the original charge for chat wasn't meant to make bank. It was meant to protect children. Most kids needed their parents paypal to pay the one cent. The 10 dollar chat (or whatever it was) was maybe meant to rake in money.

#13 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Since these symptoms have been going on for about a year without really going away or getting better, you should definitely go to see your primary care doctor or your adolescent medicine doctor for a checkup. They will be able to make sure there is nothing serious going on and also give you advice about treatment. One possibility is that this pain may represent muscle strain of either the abdominal muscles or the muscles between the ribs. This might occur if you are very physically active, or after lifting a heavy object. Another similar complaint is something called costochondritis, which is an inflammation of the joints where the ribs connect to the breastbone. Costochondritis can sometimes be a chronic condition which can last for quite a while and can give exactly the kinds of pains you are describing. Additionally, there are numerous other conditions involving the internal organs that can give sharp pains in this location. These conditions include things like gas, indigestion, and constipation, as well as more serious problem, such as inflammation in the gall bladder. Your doctor will be able to help you decide if additional workup is needed at this time, and can also give you advice about what to do for the pain. Book an appointment today!

#14 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Muftwin wrote:

Since these symptoms have been going on for about a year without really going away or getting better, you should definitely go to see your primary care doctor or your adolescent medicine doctor for a checkup. They will be able to make sure there is nothing serious going on and also give you advice about treatment. One possibility is that this pain may represent muscle strain of either the abdominal muscles or the muscles between the ribs. This might occur if you are very physically active, or after lifting a heavy object. Another similar complaint is something called costochondritis, which is an inflammation of the joints where the ribs connect to the breastbone. Costochondritis can sometimes be a chronic condition which can last for quite a while and can give exactly the kinds of pains you are describing. Additionally, there are numerous other conditions involving the internal organs that can give sharp pains in this location. These conditions include things like gas, indigestion, and constipation, as well as more serious problem, such as inflammation in the gall bladder. Your doctor will be able to help you decide if additional workup is needed at this time, and can also give you advice about what to do for the pain. Book an appointment today!

You sir, couldve just saved his life!

#15 Before February 2015

NR2001

JaWapa wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

You sir, couldve just saved his life!

He is clearly a well-trained medical professional, of course he just saved that guy's life.

#16 Before February 2015

Anch

ur sides hurt so much? so do mine.
Cause I accidently fell of my chair because I read the OP.

Wooted by:

#17 Before February 2015

Bimps

oh god it's like fdoou has taken over all ur guys's accounts

#18 Before February 2015

Anch

Stop stating the obvious Bimps.

#19 Before February 2015

Noctis

I think you are suffering Sideache Contraction, a deadly parasitic allegory of malaise. While it is a terrible disease, other species have even been known to contract Sideache Contraction, and the endangerment of our generation is nigh! How we hark thou brethren, with the Grapes of Irvine! Is it not thy modesty overheard by the grapevine? Our blamishment of enthrashment! Hark, the mighty swordsman in all Ivalice! It is I, Gilgamesh! Challenge me adventurer! Face your fear! Fly Enkidu! Fly my companion, fly!!!
Wut

Last edited by Noctis (May 5 2014 4:43:51 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Anch

Your sides hurt because of a serious disease where your hips have inflammation and there is a stiffness in the joints! Take Hip Pain Remover now! Ask your doctor if you are eligible to take this if you have these symptoms: Hip pain, and joint pains. Side effects may include: dying, barfing, hallucination, and making your pee black. Do not take this if you are pregnant.
WoPgY5P.png

#21 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

the one cent chat thing was as cost efficient as producing pennies to sell.

#22 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

Ah, guys chill. It's a joke. There is no real purpose to this topic. I was just bored and wanted to see the reaction of the community.

Yes you're right, theditor I was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral. Duh. How could I write while laughing so hard? Lol.

Anyway, about the original post on the blog: I have been checking "once in a while". Pleh. I don't even know what true definition of "once in a while" means.

So... yeah

lunchbox

Awesomenessgood142393874922683

Board footer