Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Thorta

Transport Brick

Firstly, sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language. If anyone have, please help me in translation to make things clearer.

Well, my idea is to create the "Transport Brick" or another name you like. He would serve for a function similar to the portal, but in a broader way. By using a TB for example, you would be teleported to another world of his own. If you were in Awesone World, would be sent to the Nice World, in a place that would be provided for you.

This idea, first of all serve to create the style megaman stages. You in the World "X", chose TB to go world "Y", "O", "P", etc..

Would bring more dynamism to the game. Allow many new ideas and imagination would flourish even more.

Now talking about technical details, the system would work like this. You created the TB and it would have coordinates. But they would differ from convecionais portal. In them you put the name of your world (if there were more than one with the same name, would have a certain chance of ending up in one of them). If there was only one with this world your name, you will go directly to it. And at the bottom, or you put the "ID" of TB in the next world.

WORLD NAME:
  Awesone World

ID

So you will be teleported to a TB in Awesone ID World, and if there were more than a world with the same name and ID, which would be randomized to either one of two. There would be pre-defined IDs, ranging from number 1 to 99 or less.

Well, I said my idea. Please ask them to comment on it, complement it, etc..

#2 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Transport Brick

NttbaMM, but isnt this already sugggested?

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^i belive so

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

OMG I had this same idea! Like exacly the same. They should add this!

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

This idea seems very practical, and I'm willing to bet that'll it be in the game eventually. Next year some time.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

Thorta

OH? This idea has been offered? If so, I'm sorry but I have long forum, actually I registered it a few hours. In this case, may close the topic if they see fit.

And what's more, I will be waiting for new answers. By the way, Pugmatt if you can pass me the link of your topic suggests, I would be grateful.

#7 Before February 2015

Chauer

I guess also you should optionally use Receiver bricks   in the destination level, so TB would warp you to this block(or to spawn if there are none).

Thorta 1423734758226674

Board footer