Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

OniiKing

Text

Well we all know that there is a way to add text to a level only available to moderators.   I personally feel like this should be released to the public as this could add a whole new depth to everybody edits levels, such as a storyline.   This is where the mods go "it will be abused and children wont get to play anymore blah blah blah...".   So why not just make it so only chat enabled people are able to view it. Besides its not like curse words are impossible to make out of blocks.   Also if someone is abusing it you can just take away their chat ability. So yea i think you should release the text. Thanks for reading this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Re: Text

Wow good idea. I really think this should go forward!

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

*facepalm* suggested about, well, to long to count //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral srry dude, but this topic might be banned soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (not u! just the topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ) p.s. Welcome to da forums!

#4 Before February 2015

OniiKing

tailschao wrote:

*facepalm* suggested about, well, to long to count //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral srry dude, but this topic might be banned soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (not u! just the topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ) p.s. Welcome to da forums!

didnt read it on the read before posting topic so yea

#5 Before February 2015

catking00

i see like 5 swears a week. im sure there are more. so just give beta text!. (and me chat)

#6 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

You can stop wanting it so much, sadly.

After I asked him when text will be released for beta:

"XPUTNAMEHEREX: Not for a very, very long time" ~RPGMaster2000

#7 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Nice idea!
But make sure to look through suggestions, you can't just say "i didn't see it"
You have to look for it then before posting it. No one likes double ideas.

#8 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^yep

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

OniiKing 1423734820226612

Board footer