Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Rent Beta

This may have been suggested before so if it has mod feel free to lock it, but i think people should be able to rent beta abit like on shellshock live were you can pay to have deluxe for a certain amount of time.

You may not like this idea so if you dont please give a reason on how it can be improved.

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Rent Beta

Actually I like the idea, but EEB is so cheap I would just buy beta forever >_>

#3 Before February 2015

Gaing

The ideas kinda good. But it would be kinda a rip off for chris if you know what i mean. :/

#4 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

If the beta money went to chris then this would gain chris more money if he puts it ingame.

#5 Before February 2015

Gaing

Well kinda but what about the parents. what will they think of this.

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

*TheRealGanig* wrote:

uh... I dont see any problem with that...

#7 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Yes, this is a good idea... or maybe like a 1 day beta trial that you can activate any time. Of course, the problem with renting beta is then, what happens to the worlds that you got for it?

#8 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

That's a good point I'll think about that.

#9 Before February 2015

superk

Ratburntr44 wrote:

Yes, this is a good idea... or maybe like a 1 day beta trial that you can activate any time. Of course, the problem with renting beta is then, what happens to the worlds that you got for it?

Yeah, I like the idea of a beta-trial...maybe you get to play around with one world for the trial, then it turns into a regular world?

#10 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

*TheRealGanig* wrote:

The parents? Some children have beta, some children want beta. Dont you think that if the childern get beta for a smaller price (and yes i know they wont get it forever) that the parents are more likely to let them have it?

And also i thought of a soulution to the world problem when you rent beta, instead of getting 3 worlds forever like you would with normal beta, you get 1 massive world but you get that forever. So if you want the 3 free worlds you would need to get beta forever.

#11 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Also, it would have to keep track of which world you got from beta so if you stop renting then rent again a month later, you don't get another world.

#12 Before February 2015

catking00

no, the beta trial get you a medium world. (it is free) renting it costs 1$ a week. if they like it they might buy beta. you only get the smileys and bricks beta can get. no shopping beta stuff. you can LOOK at it in the shop. otherwise 2000 energy - gone

MRBOOGAWESOME 1423735035226397

Board footer