Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Lobby Widgets

I think it would be cool if you could have widgets for the lobby. These would be customizable, dragable, and resizeable. There would be default widgets, but you could always make your own with a built in editor. Obviously, the ones we have now would be there (Energy shop, levels, account info), but there should be some other ones too:

Widgets:
Friends list has been requested lots of times, you would ask a user to be your friend in-game, and if they responded with yes, then they would be your friend!   In the widget there would be a list of your friends, a link to their profile, and a button that would teleport you to the level that friend was in. The button would be grayed out if they were in the lobby Cost: 2000

A reload button would reload the lobby and the friends list. Cost: 500

An Auto-energy widget would automatically put energy into a certain item when you had enough. Cost: 5000 (one use only)

A   user-searcher would automatically take you to the level that that user was in. Cost: 1000

I know that this would be hard to make, but widgets would add a whole new level of functionality to ee. I am suggesting this as a long-term project, seeing as it would take a lot of effort, but if it does get implemented it would be awesome.

Any suggestions for widgets, questions, concerns, are all appreciated!

Last edited by superk (Sep 13 2011 5:20:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

raider118

Re: Lobby Widgets

I don't like the idea of the auto energy because if you don't spend your energy and it gets wasted it is your fault and if you get magic coins it will make it easier. Obviously the friends list is really need. Also maybe you should be able to spend energy to unlock the widgets and make the lobby more decorational.

#3 Before February 2015

catking00

Re: Lobby Widgets

maybe buy each widget. 2000 for friend list. 5000 for auto energy. auto only works for 1 thing. once you take it off it goes away. that way if youre not devoted to one item you waste energy. cuz otherwise "im on vacation!" no computer access. i used ALL my energy over the summer! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
you can put it on anytime. very good idea. you dont want people to get more for their auto energy unless its 1 item. it seems fair. also you can get multiple. this way you can use 1 once you take the other off, or have it alternate between items! if you get candy with it, then once you get candy the auto energy goes away.

superk 1423735038226394

Board footer