Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

See through secret bricks

I was thinking that instead of having the secret bricks only being totally revealed in god-mode, when you have the code secret bricks are semi-transparent. That would make it easier for level designers to see the background behind the secret brick.

Last edited by superk (Sep 9 2011 8:27:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: See through secret bricks

Why does it matter if you can see the background or not?

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

They're not visible if you are not in god mode, but if you are,they all show up.

Last edited by Echo! (Sep 10 2011 3:40:50 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Echo, I'm disappointed of you. Don't you know the difference between they're and there? (first word)

#5 Before February 2015

superk

Then you wouldn't have to constantly switch from god mode to reg. mode to see the backgrounds. Some people want the backgrounds of the secret bricks to be styled in a different way, this would make that easier.

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

superk wrote:

Then you wouldn't have to constantly switch from god mode to reg. mode to see the backgrounds. Some people want the backgrounds of the secret bricks to be styled in a different way, this would make that easier.

OMG I HAVE TO CLICK THE "G" BUTTON !??!??!?!!!?!?!?!?! aaaaAA it hurts!!!?! Call 911!!

superk 1423735046226386

Board footer