Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Dazz

Invisible/Visible

Do any of you think we need a button that when pressed would make us invisible/visible on the chat list? but just invisible not unable to kick or see who/ what is writing.

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: Invisible/Visible

That would be great as usually when I enter a level, I like being left alone. So I think this would be great to implement.

#3 Before February 2015

catking00

but thats bad if you troll and cant find out who does it. maybe if you press hide then the owner allows it. you can always unhide

#4 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I would definitely want this. :O
I usually like to keep myself hidden. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Dazz

I wan't to say that only us (owner of level) would be able to hide   and if you want to kick someone it won`t show on the list, so no one can tell if we are online or not.

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I say you should be hidden from others, but allow the owner to see you. That's the only way I see fit.

#7 Before February 2015

Slovenia

yea, and only the room owner can see you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

Dazz

Shy Guy wrote:

I say you should be hidden from others, but allow the owner to see you. That's the only way I see fit.

Slovenia wrote:

yea, and only the room owner can see you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I agree, this would be perfect but I don`t think Chris/Peter will create this option anytime soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by dazz (Sep 15 2011 12:51:56 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

dazz wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

Slovenia wrote:

I agree, this would be perfect but I don`t think Chris/Peter will create this option anytime soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nor do they create any option we suggest anyways :/

#10 Before February 2015

calculusguy

NttbaMM, but shouldnt this be in Game Suggestions?

#11 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

calculusguy wrote:

NttbaMM, but shouldnt this be in Game Suggestions?

Indeed it should.

Dazz1423735211226221

Board footer