Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Expand Your Worlds

Instead of just buying new worlds. we should be able to expand our old ones around the border to stop us from having to make something all over again in a bigger world. In the energy shop there could be increase world by 1x1 or 20x20.  

Also can you change our saved worlds so it says the name of our world instead of My Small Saved World 1

Last edited by Darkmatter (Sep 3 2011 6:00:16 am)

#2 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Re: Expand Your Worlds

Hmmm not a bad idea...
but you can change the name of your saved worlds, go to modify level, and change name.

#3 Before February 2015

Jj64938

dv42w.jpg

What he means is change the name of the world when you see it on your levels list.
Like this:
yuG2o.png

Instead of it saying "My saved ________ world (number)"

It gets confusing sometimes to know which world is which.

#4 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Jj64938 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/dv42w.jpg

What he means is change the name of the world when you see it on your levels list.
Like this:
http://i.imgur.com/yuG2o.png

Instead of it saying "My saved ________ world (number)"

It gets confusing sometimes to know which world is which.

yeah exactly

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

If I understand correctly, then your first idea, about expanding worlds, is just about pointless. If you can make it one world, you can make it again. Never buy medium and large worlds, and you won't have this problem. Those two are useless, in my opinion.

As for changing the world name, wow. I'm sorry, but do you honestly think this hasn't been suggested several times before? Well it has. It's a good idea, but please make sure your suggestions haven't already been suggested so many times.

#6 Before February 2015

~Pure~

shift wrote:

If I understand correctly, then your first idea, about expanding worlds, is just about pointless. If you can make it one world, you can make it again. Never buy medium and large worlds, and you won't have this problem. Those two are useless, in my opinion.

As for changing the world name, wow. I'm sorry, but do you honestly think this hasn't been suggested several times before? Well it has. It's a good idea, but please make sure your suggestions haven't already been suggested so many times.

large arent pointless, mediums can be use as boss. the only pointless world is a small ...

OT: like shift said it is suggested before (100% sure) and i wouldnt help much because the level gets bigger and people will get bored if they get to far. i already think a great world is to big. im happy as how it is and this will only make words get oversized

#7 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Small worlds aren't pointless, you can use them for bosses...

#8 Before February 2015

Bobithan

~Pure~ wrote:

the only pointless world is a small ...

How dare you say that. It's fun seeing what you can fit into a small world

Forgot to post something on-topic:
nice idea. But how would it work if your world already has stuff in it? Would there just be an empty area of what has been expanded?

Last edited by Bobithan (Sep 6 2011 1:40:04 pm)

aka towwl

#9 Before February 2015

raider118

Pure wrote:

Like shift said it is suggested before (100% sure) and i wouldnt help much because the level gets bigger and people will get bored if they get to far. i already think a great world is to big. im happy as how it is and this will only make words get oversized

Pure makes a valid point, maybe we should increase the amount of squares gradually up to the maximum of great world size.

#10 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Bobithan wrote:
~Pure~ wrote:

the only pointless world is a small ...

How dare you say that. It's fun seeing what you can fit into a small world

Forgot to post something on-topic:
nice idea. But how would it work if your world already has stuff in it? Would there just be an empty area of what has been expanded?

Yeah it would Just be Blank

#11 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

don't like first Idea [sorry] second Idea, I agree with it every time I see it; I have 33 worlds and it is very hard to track the right one down expecialy with 9 great worlds, 5 massive, 6 Large, 5 medium, 7 small and 3 wide. I get muddled up if I need a world.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Darkmatter 1423735222226210

Board footer