Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Record

So I was playing Haxball with some guys from Coldstorm (a private chat with EE players), and I suddenly found an interesting thing: a record option. If I remember correctly, after you end recording, you can save it as an .avi file (not sure if it's that) in your computer and you know what happens after that.

Is it possible to do it in EE? Chris is probably never going to add it, but... lol I searched the Games Suggestions section and didn't found any topic like this.

#2 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Re: Record

?????
or you could just   use hypercam <------ way much better.

#3 Before February 2015

coolperson23 wrote:

?????
or you could just   use hypercam <------ way much better.

From the videos i've saw it isn't very good at recording (lag and stuff), not to mention that "ZOMG UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM 2 SEE?" thing.

And an in-game recorder is better for who doesn't want to download stuff because of whatever reason they have.

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/
It has a banner, but no big, good quality, and no download //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Board footer