Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

The answer to all lag.

When you're in a level, you can make it so other people don't appear to you, and other people cant see you. If you get the code though, you automatically appear to prevent unstoppable trolling. Anything i should add?

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: The answer to all lag.

Hmm I dont know, i think this may cause some problems with people hidden and not hidden, like keys etc.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

Well if they're hidden then when they touch a key it would only effect themselves. That would prevent key trolling while invisible.

#4 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

that would help, but what happens if youre in a world where youre building a crew level, (or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ) and there are something like 20 other people there, they may cause lag, but turning off all other players would cause you to not see your fellow crew members! :/

sorry if it doesnt make sense...

#5 Before February 2015

Ruiner

I like this idea, but for a different reason. It always annoys me when I come across a person stuck on a minigame, and I breeze right by it, and then they just copy what I did and get by. It'd be nice if I could turn invisible, do the minigame, and then show myself again so they don't see how I did it.

#6 Before February 2015

colon

That. Would be AWESOME.

#7 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

cheezpuffs wrote:

that would help, but what happens if youre in a world where youre building a crew level, (or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ) and there are something like 20 other people there, they may cause lag, but turning off all other players would cause you to not see your fellow crew members! :/

sorry if it doesnt make sense...

I understand this completely, but if you're making a level with a crew, why would there be 20 people there? :/ unless there 20 people in the crew working on the level which is a bad idea in itself.

EDIT: oh crap i think i just gravedug.

Last edited by Lollersnakes (Sep 29 2011 3:26:44 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

sportakus1

awesome! i can have less lags or seeing freezed people....and while switch i dont then seeing if i gettng freezed!

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

It's a great idea, although it seems like it needs more to it to be accepted completely, but I don't know what.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#10 Before February 2015

sportakus1

(above) yea,if you are in group,and playing group map....have lag and switch to invisible these smyilies......not gonna join any group!

Lollersnakes 1423735534225898

Board footer