Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

pedroti3

Events

and very time consuming an event to happen and usually RARE! entaum want porfavor pelomenos events that happen from week to week, even if entaum winners of the awards is to find matching minimal energy reduse in day to day the power is completely reload a new smiley, a diamond, 100 gems, these things never participated in an event: (looks I get logged in all day waiting for an event :/

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Events

What the crap did he just say??^

and for the part i think i understood... diamonds and gems will never be event prizes.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Lol, wut.

fgRzols.png

#4 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Maybe he was trying to make that sound terrible...I don't know.

#5 Before February 2015

superk

Um. events will happen randomly and prizes will not be diamonds, gems, or smileys?

#6 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

... WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA!

Translation: We should get rid of Chris and get someone who actually updates the game.

+rep to you!

:.|:;

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

I've had it with people flaming Chris...

OT: I think he's saying that he wants us to have contests every week, so that new updates such as portals and diamonds and the upcoming updates could be included more regularly. Then I think he's saying that diamonds (no) and gems (maybe) should become prizes.

Well, seeing as how one event takes at least two weeks, I'm going to say at the very most it could be once a month, but that's not going to happen. Seeing as how diamonds cost 1000 gems, and you were suggesting a 100 gem prize, your own logic killed that. But, anyway, I completely disagree with having diamonds as a prize. However, a prize of, say, 100 gems may actually be a good idea. We can already get gems through free offers, so why shouldn't we get gems for proving ourselves very talented?

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

What? Lol?

pedroti3 1423735568225864

Board footer