Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Baticon

Umm can we...

...set how much energy will we use?

Like 46 or 367,doesnt matter but there must be a place that asks me how much energy will we use on portal/spawn/secret blocks etc.

BECAUSE I get bored when using 5 energy 50 times for spawn.

#2 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Re: Umm can we...

yeah that NEEDS to happen //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Darkmatter (Oct 2 2011 8:51:26 am)

#3 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Yeah, this would be really helpful. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I agree it would help, but thats not the point of energy and how we spend it

#5 Before February 2015

superk

Yeah, I wanted to suggest this myself, but never got around to it. Well, I definitely agree with you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Panic

Already suggested. It was turned down because people say that energy is one of the things that helps keep people on the game. Basically, you need to use energy to spend energy.( Almost redundant statement is almost redundant.)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#7 Before February 2015

Ruiner

I think the amount spent per click for some items needs to be increased.   10 energy per click for coin doors costing 1,000 energy = 100 clicks. Absolutely ridiculous, especially when you realize that backgrounds only cost 500 energy yet you spend 25 energy on them per click.

Baticon 1423735629225803

Board footer