Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Place in ee for users to submit ideas, without going to the forum.

How about there is a place in game where users can submit their ideas, and not have to go to the forum? The ideas could have reputations, which would be +/-sed by people who viewed them. If a post got enough pluses (say around 50-75?) then the admins would get a notice in the lobby about it.

So, what do you think?

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Place in ee for users to submit ideas, without going to the forum.

Is it really that hard to click the forum button? :3

The forum has a cleaner format and was created for the purpose of EE discussion, except for off-topic of course.
I believe installing this in-game would also be too much of a nuisance. Besides, The moderators already receive thousands of notices and it would be an extra spam list for them just to check everything. At least in the forums, people can express there ideas and talk about it to either disapprove, agree, or aid improvement.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

SmittyW. wrote:

Is it really that hard to click the forum button? :3

The forum has a cleaner format and was created for the purpose of EE discussion, except for off-topic of course.
I believe installing this in-game would also be too much of a nuisance. Besides, The moderators already receive thousands of notices and it would be an extra spam list for them just to check everything. At least in the forums, people can express there ideas and talk about it to either disapprove, agree, or aid improvement.

this, and chris never even listens to suggustions anyways

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

^ You have to take in consideration that RPGM2K and Cyclone are here around to help as well. They look through these topics much more than Chris and report to him some of our terrific ideas. It's just a matter of when Chris "edits" the game. After all, it's just a hobby right?

#5 Before February 2015

catking00

it used to be a hobby at first but now it isnt as much. i think if this was his job and h spent more time on it he could g more money than if he worked at dunkin donuts. so there shouldnt be suggestions in lobby cuz he wont even look at it

#6 Before February 2015

"plz u gime supa man smly or i kil u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"plis ban zomfgimepic5677877 hes trol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dun care if u don ban trol just bam hin or i https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL u!!!!!!!!!!!"
"SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM"
"<insert link to linus21's favorite website here>"

^ This is what would happen if this idea became reality.

#7 Before February 2015

catking00

also some useful stuff inbetween spam might not be read.

#8 Before February 2015

superk

That's why I had the ratings idea.

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

This is easily troll-able and abuse-able. Are you really so lazy as to refuse to click on the link to the forum?

#10 Before February 2015

sportakus1

0176 wrote:

"plz u gime supa man smly or i kil u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"plis ban zomfgimepic5677877 hes trol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dun care if u don ban trol just bam hin or i https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL u!!!!!!!!!!!"
"SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM LOL SPAM"
"<insert link to linus21's favorite website here>"

^ This is what would happen if this idea became reality.

this,need say? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

superk 1423735754225678

Board footer