Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

toothwort

faverits / saves / win block / time block

I am not sure if any of this was suggested or not. I did go through the suggestion post and i went through the forums just to be safe

I was playing a level and was really enjoying   it. But when i had to get off to go to work i had to exit the level that i was half way through. I had put a lot of time in it just to give t up. Also would like to see a level Favorite button that saves said level in a list. The list could also be seen by others just to add to the featureless profile.

A block suggestion: A win block if you make it to the end of a level you can hit a win   block and you could add the prizes like the code or you can play through the level with a sweet crown to show off your prestige.

A block that will freeze or slow   time for a sec. For example it would only freeze/slow people in a designated area and suspend them in the air or what ever they were doing.

Just   to add to what i seen in other posts:
This is a grate game and vary fun but the amount of non feature and control is keeping me from adding any amount of money in to it. I am a vary big fan of stats and point less features more the better I think. for ex how many levels won/loss/give up , time played/spent in/on a level. I really enjoy a featureless rich game. I work vary hard for my money and its not much for what i do. So what i do for recreational has to be well thought of and if i even want to spend time with it for more than a couple of weeks. ie years

#2 Before February 2015

superk

Re: faverits / saves / win block / time block

A save button, where you click it and exit the level, and when you come back you are exactly where you left off.

#3 Before February 2015

sportakus1

(to above) good idea,but it ruin sometimes a levels/rooms O_O

#4 Before February 2015

toothwort

superk wrote:

A save button, where you click it and exit the level, and when you come back you are exactly where you left off.

ya i am just flustered i have to start over every time.

@sportakus1
i can see how it could. some one could use it to cheat. like if you fall and the level/room sends you to the start and you just lode your save every time.
i was thinking about the 1000 mini games. it would be vary nice to go and return back to it later if you run out of time.

Last edited by toothwort (Oct 8 2011 10:14:49 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

^ Well there's your problem right there! You should never play box minis.

All of these have been suggested. The only thing that I agree with is the win block... except that would be the diamond. I would, however, like a block that, once hit, would give you some type of crown that you could turn off/on whenever. I hate that, for the diamond block, once you change your smiley, you have to hit it again. Most people don't make that possible.

#6 Before February 2015

sportakus1

(to above) this,and good point!

#7 Before February 2015

toothwort

shift wrote:

I enjoy playing mini box allot but i do not have two or three hours to spend on it. I am an adult :rolleyes: and have a wife, kid, house to tend to. So you suggest i should not enjoy a long game because i cant sit and play all the way through the level. That sir would segregate the willing and able people to support this game with donations.

#8 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

toothwort wrote:

you can play through the level with a sweet crown to show off your prestige.

Isnt that the "crown" object? :/

#9 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Pugmatt wrote:
toothwort wrote:

you can play through the level with a sweet crown to show off your prestige.

Isnt that the "crown" object? :/

same...wat?

#10 Before February 2015

Shift

toothwort wrote:
shift wrote:

I enjoy playing mini box allot but i do not have two or three hours to spend on it. I am an adult :rolleyes: and have a wife, kid, house to tend to. So you suggest i should not enjoy a long game because i cant sit and play all the way through the level. That sir would segregate the willing and able people to support this game with donations.

No, I'm saying that you shouldn't play box minis because they're even more noobly than stairs.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I doubt you're an adult, for you said "allot" instead of "a lot."

#11 Before February 2015

toothwort

forgive me if I'm wrong, but I doubt you're an adult, for you said "allot" instead of "a lot."

forgiven //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink i didn't do that on perpuos i fat fingers the keys. now the noob comment :/ i am a noob to ee and the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. you dont start out a pro the first time you do something. even if your grate at it. at that point you would be a really good.

I apologize for the repeat of a suggestion.   I also have a new suggestion. What about a post for old suggestions and not accepted ones. So we can avoid all this waste of time.

toothwort 1423735814225618

Board footer