Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Various sucky (Perhaps already said) Ideas.

Meh, even i don't care about these, just for you guys to ponder on...

Idea: Chatters and non chatters have been quite seperate, but this little handy option will close the gap a little, while also not causing too many problems.

How it works: The player (Can be anyone, including guests) can press a key (For this example i'll use Z) And from there, can press any number to show a premade message (Not in the chat sidebar) Above his head (Like chat) In a small popup window that appears in the bottom left corner, above the bar. The menu will fade away on its own after 8 seconds of the key being pressed.

1. Hello  2. Can i have code?  3. Yes  4. No  5. Help!  6. Follow me!  7. Do this  8. Bye  9. Uh oh...  0. - Will close the menu

This small but key feature could change E.E. big time, but let's not forget...

Advantages: Allows non chatters to communicate to eachother. Cannot be abused like chat. Should be easy to code in.

Disadvantages: Can be spammed (Counter: You can see the messages, and non chatters can kick anyway, so >_>)

Idea 2: Ever wanted to draw a note on the minimap for something? Well, here's how we could do it.

Clicking on the minimap would begin drawing an orange (But faint, yet noticeable) line, only you yourself can see it, it will stay there until you clear it away (Via right clicking) Or leave the world.

Advantages: Allows players to take notes of a map.

Disadvantages: I see none.

I don't think anymore will be coming on the way, so ponder on that.

The First Gamer 1423735991225441

Board footer