Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Daily Bonus

I got this idea from Anti-Idle: The Game. Basically, for every consecutive day you play Everybody edits, you get tokens. The number of tokens would increase with the number of days you play, and 100 tokens could be cashed in for +1 max energy, or a better chance of finding magical coins. If you didn't click on the daily bonus button (it goes away after a day), then the number of tokens would be reset.

#2 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: Daily Bonus

It's such a great idea, it's on OMGPOP & Grepolis but not here so we definitively need it maybe it should be for something else like everyday you log in consecutively you energy regenerates at a faster pace or some free smiley after logging in for 31 consecutive days. We need this.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just quit AI:TG, because it was too repetitive, now, you brought it into my thoughts again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But yes, this would be good (because I play every day).

#4 Before February 2015

catking00

no. you are saying that we can go on for 2 seconds a day to push a button and get lots of energy. make it you play for at least half an hour which will take lots of coding. so no

#5 Before February 2015

Fer22f

bonusj.png

A nice use of unused swapits //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Fer22f (Oct 9 2011 8:08:14 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

No. That is completely pointless. At the end of one hundred days, are you really going to scream "OMGAWD! I LEK TOTULEE GUT WUN PHREE EN3RGEE!!!!1!1!!one!1!!eleven!!"? I thought not.

OFF TOPIC:

a3person wrote:

It's such a great idea, it's on OMGPOP & Grepolis

Lol, Grepolis. Good times. Sadly I went on vacation for a couple weeks, and everything was gone. Shame, shame.

#7 Before February 2015

superk

Well, it's supposed to be a reward for people that have played ee consistently.

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Omg, you just got me addicted to that idling game XD

#9 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

It should be more like.... getting tokens everyday BUT, you have to play for at least 30 minutes a day

#10 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

I like this idea!
Nice image too fer22f!
I think it should be every week or month you get +1 max energy or something, so magic coins arent useless. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Off-topic: Yay dis is meh 600th post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Cheers!

#11 Before February 2015

Chatteno

Love it.
Maybe if you make it so it only counts moving, it'll be better; AFKing isn't fair.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

What would be the award of daily bonus? Faster energy decreases by 1 second every 3 days you play in a row. For example, someone plays for 30 days then energy is gained once every 2:20minutes instead of 2:30.

shift wrote:

Lol, Grepolis. Good times. Sadly I went on vacation for a couple weeks, and everything was gone. Shame, shame.

I get my city taken occasionally and have to start over, I usually send people peace messages, which works 80%of the time for me. And if they take my city I send message saying TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS!

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#13 Before February 2015

User1234

Like the idea , 1 toke per day and everyday you login in a row you get 1 more token .
when you get 100 tokens , you can incerase your energy for 1 or make +0.8 % chance to found magic coins .
you need to move , fly with godmode 15 minutes so token is really getted to your account !
somewhere you have your moveing counter so you know when you are enought moving to get your token //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or 2 tokens //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue or three //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ...
and there are swapits , an a value which :
1 swapit - 10 tokens
10 swapits - 100 tokens
100 swapits - 1000 tokens.
also with 10 swapits you can incerase your magical coin found chance by 1 % ! for 0.2 % more than 100 tokens !
You can earn swapits with 50 day in a row logging in , 100 day logging in , 150 da logging in and 500 day logging in !

#14 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

uhh... double post?

superk 1423736021225411

Board footer