Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

angrybird5527

EE Buddy Bank

What if you could have an everybody edits bank?You and anyone else who wanted to could combine their energy or gems to buy something from the energy shop.If you proposed a transaction,the other player and yourself would have to accept.You would both get the block you payed for,but when you bought it you would have to pay more than the real price.This may seem completely worthless to some of you,but if you think about it it could help you a lot!For example:Let's say you and one of your friends both had almost enough energy to buy a new block.It was 2,000 energy but you only had 1,900.You and your friend could combine your energy,both having 1,900.You could buy the block for both of you for 2,800.

#2 Before February 2015

Spinza

Re: EE Buddy Bank

I think that is a very bright idea!   However, I don't believe you should be able to exchange gems, besides, most systems like this aren't fully foolproof, and we all know that.   Someone could hack the system and take all of someone's energy (I have no clue if that's possible), or a lowly scammer could find a way to scam them.   I do believe it's a creative idea, but there are more cons than pros.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: EE Buddy Bank

haha no. yes it is creative but this is WAY to easy to spam. think about it like this
*new block comes, cost 2,000*
person one, aww I only have 200
person two, hey I have 500 wanna get 5 more people to help us?
person one, okay *gets 5 more people*

and now 7 people have a block for as much as they had when it 1st came out.

It's very easy to "exploit" this idea. my suggestion would be, if you use it. This happens:
*same 2,000 energy item comes*
person one, aw I want that
person two, yeah same let's get it together
*forms a group on the item*
*price goes up to 4,000*
person one, wtf?
person two, wtf lets get someone else?
*3rd person comes, price goes up to 6,000*

See the new idea is that each new person increases the price by the number of people (original is 2,000 so each new person adds 2,000)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

angrybird5527 1423736604224828

Board footer