Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Angel16

My ideas...

1.) TV / projection block idea

it works sort of like a projection screen and the portal, when you step on the Projection block your smiley appears on the Tv block, depending on the ID of the TV n Projection block.

Think of it like if the Projection block is like a camera and what ever the camera sees the TV sees, ones you step away from the projection screen, you will disappear from the TV

Stepping on tv screen will hide you so others wont be bothered by you blocking the view //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

2.) Hidden Block

Want to run away from random people following you, well there you have it, the 1st ever Hidden block...It wont appear on game nor on minimap and it will hide you perfectly. Your name will still appear on right side in case your a troll and maybe a God wants to kick you, so this way you wont be annoying to others and hide //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

3.) Copy and Pate

Copies and Paste as many blocks as you want, even through other worlds. I want to copy a castle I made in massive world and copy it to my GREAT SAVED WORLD, if only I had a copy and paste, it would be possible. This can be useful with Art, such as smileys or other things you do thats artistic so you dont have to re-do it block by block.

4.) White Block and Background

Every color but white, and the only white block there is is one that isnt bright in mini map and has spots on it, I want a Plain white block thats bright on mini-map

5.) Pre-Made worlds

could be useful in many ways, maybe it can help you design your art better

6.) Art Video Tutorial Tab

In energy shop, next to CLASSIC a new tab can appear called Art.
Here there are step by step tutorials and videos on how to make art

7.) Adding Friends and Messaging

Instead of making a tiny chat, making friends that you might never see again, why can?t we add them, and message them for sharing great ideas, due to kids being here and Chis not wanting them exposed to in-appropriate things there could be a safety chat and the un-safe pooped will then have to cost just like in chat, in the worlds

8.) Hovering Smile and block
Always wanted a smile that can hover without being a god? You cant fly away buy you can hover and when you fall from a high place, you can glide your way down, its pretty fun! As for the hovering block, it will hover above the ground and when hit by a smiley it moves it comes in all kinds of colors, and perfect for secret entrance rooms

9.) Troll Record
Many will love this idea. To those who has trolled a lot and getting kicked many times because they trolled will have a record. If they get reported for trolling a certain amount of times, they will be banned for a certain amount of time, once they been banned, their record will be cleared, since a god can abuse this power there wont be permanent bans and the owner of the world will be the only who can report and must show proof (again this is just a suggestion)

10.) dead smiley
Should have been made in Halloween 2011, but it?s a good idea for Halloween 2k12

11.) Energy Card

Buy it on energy shop and once you buy it you can earn energy easier!
energy card will activate if you have used up all of your normal energy

Example:

Energy = 1+ Card = Deactivated
Energy = 0   Card = activate

Step 1.) Buy card
Step 2.) Must go to a world (not your worlds)
step 3.) Collect coins

once you leave the world half of the coins you got will be transferred to energy
all the energy will then go to your energy card and you can use it to buy awesome items in energy shop

ENERGY CARD WORKS ONCE A DAY AFTER YOU USED YOUR NORMAL ENERGY

TIP: don't get more the what you need

Example: If you got 200 energy and you get 404 coins and then you get 202 energy!!! there's extra energy, that extra 2 energy will then be lost  
But you will get an easy refill then after you used up your energy card you have to wait 2mins and 30 secs to get energy like usual

FINAL:   Items!!

Ok making a ghetto bath tub or a ghetto computer gets annoying, you know when you want to make a house and there you have your tv and maybe you want a game system next to it?and when you make it it looks ghetto, and fake-ish? Well with this feature added on you don?t have to make ghetto items like the ones you used to make and they come in 3 sizes ( big, medium, small)
Items include:

Doors
Tv
Tables
Chairs
Game system
Beds
Windows
Etc?

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: My ideas...

All of these were already suggested, and 5 and 6 are just... no. Sorry.

#3 Before February 2015

Angel16

Re: My ideas...

Congratulations thats fantastic your the "These Were Suggested" Police

Angel16 1423736721224711

Board footer