Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Angel16

Energy Shop Idea!

1st Energy Shop Idea!

well I thought about it and I was thinking why get 1 energy every 2 minutes and 30 seconds??   why not get 2 energy every 2 minutes? or in this case 1 energy every minute?

2nd Energy Shop Idea

Why not have a Energy Card?

Whats a Energy Card?

Well 1st you buy the energy card in the energy shop, after you buy it, it acts sort of like a credit card but it works differently and can get you tons of good stuff in the energy shop. Here's how my idea of the energy card works...

1.) You buy the card (cost: as much as Chris wants it to cost)
2.) You go to a world that's [NOT MADE BY YOU] and you must earn ALL GOLDEN COINS
3.) you get half of the coins you earned and transferred to energy
4.) you buy anything you desire

TIPS:

- go to worlds with many coins

- Do not earn more than you need

Ex.

Your max energy: 200
Golden coins earned: 404
Half is taken: 202 <-- what happens to the extra 2 energy...you will lose the extra but you get an instant refill

#2 Before February 2015

superk

Re: Energy Shop Idea!

Coin farms will destroy the second idea... If there are none then, someone could just create an alternate account.

Chris has the energy at 2 minutes and 30 seconds because it is a good balance between too easy to get energy and too hard.

Angel16 1423736736224696

Board footer