Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

angrybird5527

Spy blocks

Spy blocks would allow you to protect your hard work.If one person started trolling all your work and you didn't know it wouldn't you be mad?A spy block looks exactly like a regular block,but when somebody steps on it,would mark that player on your mini map.You could then track them and stop them from trolling your work.When another player steps on the block,it automatically freezes them.This would be a good way to stop trolling.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Spy blocks

How would a trolling god be able to stand on one, can't he just delete it? >_>

#3 Before February 2015

angrybird5527

No I mean you can't edit once you stand on one,I mean you're COMPLETELY froze.And your other problem they're disguised as regular blocks.And if you put one of these in your level,wouldn't you be the only god if the other person didn't have the code or hack?And something to add:if they deleted your block,you would be alerted as to who did it.:|

#4 Before February 2015

Angel16

hmm good idea, I see, but what If a normal non troller steps on it, it wouldnt be fair!

I think what if there was the spy block and lets say someone steps on it, or a god hovers over it, then them will turn any color on the mini map but their name on the right side will turn to the same color as the color they turned on the mini map so then you have better track who did what and yes a spy block disguised as a normal block

So that way you know which god is trolling and I dont think freezing them would be a good idea because they could be innocent by stadards

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

How would somebody who doesn't have the code (or hasn't hacked) be able to troll your level? If, then, the person does have the code, why would he walk on the block when he has god-mode? Or what if he were simply admiring the art?

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

Why do people come up with so many ideas to prevent trolling, it's no big freaking deal. Trolls pwn stop making dumb topics about stopping them. End Of Discussion.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

sefanja1

Why you dont just make a field marker that sets up parts in your level where everyone can eddit?

You wont have the problem people troll. (only in the area you marked)

p.s. and you dont have to give code anymore.

#8 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Some people like to disobey the troll box or area and troll the level itself.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

angrybird5527 1423736744224688

Board footer