Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

fox_boy

EE app idea

First of all:
  I know EE cant run on iphones because of the flash disagreement with apple, but this app doesnt need flash. (keep reading)

Dont you just hate when you cant spend your energy, and you just know its full and being wasted? Well with this app, all of that can change!!

Instead of worrying about playing the game, you could be getting more awesome stuff for your account while on the go. The app should be to spend your energy on your phone, instead of having to wait.

For example

I recently went on a camping trip, and while gone, the halloween pack was released. During that time I could have had enough energy to purchase the frankenstein smiley and start on the vampire. Instead, my energy stood at 537, maxed out, while i was unable to spend it, so it was completely wasted instead of regenerating.

The app would also sell well to the EE players with smart phones, so by charging a dollar or so, you would also generate a profit that could go towards the game or your daily life. With this app in the market, many EE players will be so much happier with the game, and all the things they could have, while they would have been waiting to spend their energy.

MODS:
If you cared for the happiness of EE players, then refer this to chris. maybe he can arrange something.

Last edited by fox_boy (Oct 20 2011 4:19:37 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Re: EE app idea

uhh... suggested before... i'm pretty sure... definitely suggested for android before

#3 Before February 2015

fox_boy

untill its made, it cannot be suggested enough!!

This would be widely used and popular, and greatly helpful... if only rpg or chris would read this.

#4 Before February 2015

superk

Suggested before.

#5 Before February 2015

fox_boy

I just noticed, but its still a great idea, and i think the explanation of it was needed.

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

This wouldn't be widely used at all, for half the players are little kids who don't even own phones. A half of the players with phones don't have the data plan, and half of those wouldn't want to pay the outlandish price that Chris would set.

EDIT: Personally, I think it would be a nice, convenient way to update my account, but the issues stand.

Last edited by shift (Oct 20 2011 8:08:05 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

This has been suggested many times

#8 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

We get the point it's been suggested plenty of times, but it's really needed for those always going on vacations.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#9 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

I try to do one ... For do it we have to go inside the game files and i think chris wouldn't tell us how to go in coz if we go in ... We can see all accounts and pass
Srry

#10 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Regardless of how important it is, that is not reason to suggest it more. Not to mention, point about not being able to make everybody edits on iPhone because of flash is wrong. There are multiple options to do this- wait for the people at iSwifter to come out with an iPhone version, use a flash to ios converter, code a new version specifically for ios.

#11 Before February 2015

Fer22f

People. I was thinking about I DOING IT
I will do a curse of android applications, and i'm very good at other programming things like C++, C#, java.
Everybody Edits doesn't seens too hard to do.
But i need Chris autorization.
I will never do it without him permission.
But okay, if Chris don't accepts i dont will do.
And remember that i'm doing this without accepting money, i dont like money.

#12 Before February 2015

fox_boy

fer22f: thanks for the support. im serious about this being really helpful

#13 Before February 2015

iYam

Fer22f wrote:

People. I was thinking about I DOING IT
I will do a curse of android applications, and i'm very good at other programming things like C++, C#, java.
Everybody Edits doesn't seens too hard to do.
But i need Chris autorization.
I will never do it without him permission.
But okay, if Chris don't accepts i dont will do.
And remember that i'm doing this without accepting money, i dont like money.

I'm affraid of the copyright thing if you will do it without permission.
But you said you will never do it withuot his permission..
So let me tell you a hint:
He won't agree. He likes to get the credit all to himself / other admins and not giving players the remote controll. Just saying...

OT:
Already suggested. I know we are saying it for 1000 times, but it's true, and you shouldn't suggest it again, because it fluids the board.

Oh and it was designed too.

#14 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

one thing that you could do is buy an asus Eee pad transformer. I have it, and if you download flash you can update your energy. If you buy the keyboard for it you can go into levels and chat and play ( you can go into levels without keyboard, but you can't chat or play it really).

#15 Before February 2015

smileyxp

fox_boy wrote:

untill its made, it cannot be suggested enough!!

This would be widely used and popular, and greatly helpful... if only rpg or chris would read this.

don't spam.
also, suggested many times before and this is another.

spam topic. : \

fox_boy 1423736786224646

Board footer