Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

phobos

ability to add friends

If anyone has played ShellShock Live then they all know there is a thing that lets you add friends.   It doesn't stalk them it just tells you if they are online, in a game at that exact moment(and tells you what game so you can join it) and if not online it will tell you when they where last online.   Let me know what you think of this.   One more thing, Im new at this game so can anyone tell me how to kick a troll in the game.   They tick me off.

Sincerely,
                    Phobos

#2 Before February 2015

dominator3000

Re: ability to add friends

This has been suggested b4 remember to read all the suggestions that have been suggested b4 posting. And to kick you say /kick (Username here) (Message to person)

Last edited by dominator3000 (Nov 27 2011 4:10:31 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

phobos

I dont get it.   Can you explain it some more?

#4 Before February 2015

dominator3000

This has been suggested before.

#5 Before February 2015

phobos

yes i know that, i mean the troll kicking

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

To kick an user named player2 for trolling your level, for example, you write in the chatbar (which you open by hitting enter or "t") "/kick player2 You trolled."
So when they're kicked they'll see a pop up saying:
You were kicked by phobos.
Reason: You trolled.

#7 Before February 2015

phobos

Thank you.   Of course ill only use it when a troll is there not to kick random people.

phobos 1423736798224634

Board footer