Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

One more day for Thanksgiving smileys

^ Please, made one more day for buy it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

LD3H

Re: One more day for Thanksgiving smileys

Yeah, 1 would be enough.

#3 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Yeah :/ it really sucks, because not only did the release with with very little time until they leave,   but Christ forgot to think about how people aren't even going to be on to get the smileys because they're busy helping cook, being with family, traveling, etc. I've been cooking ALL Day.

#4 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Thanks for good opinion. Btw. 100 energy regenerate in more than 4 hours, I need 100 energy for pilgrim, but
I have go to sleep on 21 (now in Poland is 19) X(

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

We had plenty of time. I already got both of them. P.S. This was typed on my dad's iPhone 4

#6 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Good thing i am 9(Nah only jokin'. Just a work holiday for BF for all of next week)

#7 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Vulcan wrote:

but Christ forgot to think about how people aren't even going to be on to get the smileys because they're busy helping cook, being with family, traveling, etc.

Lol,

TIP: do not call him Christ . although it is humourous, it insults christians in some wa y

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

Please don't double post :/

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

superk

Got both of them, the pilgrim actually on black Friday.

#10 Before February 2015

Vulcan

The Smirking Mage wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

but Christ forgot to think about how people aren't even going to be on to get the smileys because they're busy helping cook, being with family, traveling, etc.

Lol,

TIP: do not call him Christ . although it is humourous, it insults christians in some wa y

I meant Chris*

ktostam4501423736815224617

Board footer