Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Classic items

Hi. My idea is straight: for everyone, who don't make account before the last day in normal shop of event item (like me, I made account in march, it's after end of christmas pack date in normal shop, now it's moved to classic shop and it's possible to buy it only for gems now), they can buy this item for energy year later (like this: if offer of christmas pack starts in December and ends in February 2011, everyone can buy it in energy in December 2011 - February 2012).

What you think about this?

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Classic items

That's still unfair to those who have them, we like to be the only ones with it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Kuech

Re: Classic items

Master1 wrote:

That's still unfair to those who have them, we like to be the only ones with it.

Well, think of it like this Master1, you pay to get them early (like a year earlier), and after a year, they go for energy, imagine how much patience it would take for that to happen?

1 year in waiting = # of gems it costs to get them early.

I don't know if that was clear... but I am waiting for the chance that they might go for energy again. You pay for the early release, others wait for the chance to get it for free.

(like beta and new items in EE) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ktostam4501423736818224614

Board footer