Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NeroZero

Bricks,Smileys and Features suggestions

This thread is exactly about what's in the title:The ideas for smileys,bricks and features I have.
Let's start by the blocks.

Blocks, Backgrounds and Actions

1.Retro Blocks
These "retro blocks" have their main inspiration on the title loading screen when you're not logging on.These blocks are black-and-white blocks just like they are on the title when a letter is not colored.There could be four or five colours to pure white to clear black.

2.Code Doors
These doors can only be accessed by typing in a certain code.The typing bar shows up when you touch the block.When you type the right code,the door will open.Good to use in hotel levels and in certain adventures,where there is a hard-to-reach place with the Code Door,and furthermore another hard-to-reach area with a sign with the code door's code (Read about signs below,in Features) that leads to coin rewards,crowns and maybe even shortcuts.

3.Neon Package
A pack containing several shining blocks that could give a cool look to your level.You'll be the coolest member with those!

4.Space Background
Gives you the feeling you're in outer (or inner) space.It may even be true...Depending on the level.

5.Virtual Package
Containing both blocks and backgrounds,this would lead you to a computer-like world,with chips,plates and stuff.Although it may be awkward to have a computer inside a computer.

6.Darkness Background
I had this idea when I came across a cave exploration level where the creator used black fake blocks to give you the impression you are in the dark.He could have used the Darkness background,if this suggestion had existed then.This baclk background gives you the feeling you are REALLY in the dark.Cool for temples,scary rooms and stuff.

7.Illuminating Background
Inspiration comes from the same level.The creator used the yellow BG (Background,it's too tiring to write it all) of Dark pack to simulate a torch.With the illuminating BGs,you could give your torch more of a torch feeling.

8.Bridge Block
This ain't gonna fall at all.Just but a cool wooden bridge with both ends and the middle,and the roped too.Could be used instead of the Invisible blocks to travel to areas with a gap within,gives more of a traveling feeling.Could work as the same as Candyland blocks:Can come up from below,can't go back from the top.
    Smileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
1.Kratos Smiley
Puts fear in all enemies,it's just the most spartan Smiley availible!:cool:

2.Legend Smiley
A smiley with a cape and a helmet.The helmet could be dragon-like or something.Of skin,there's only a space for the eyes,like happens to Ninja.

3.Afro
A smiley with a huge afro hair.Simple as that.

4.Pirate
Arr,it's the Pirate smiley!With its pirate hat and eyepatch,this dude here is ready to set sail to the seas and find new worlds to explore!Just hope it's the right world to explore.

5.Blowed Smiley
That dude with the left side of the head missing,covered in pixelated blood.I find better it keeps a constant smile,like it was ignoring the chopped part,and could live with that.

6.Darkness Smiley
A completely black smiley,except for the eyes and mouth,which are made of a clearer balck so they would appear.Just a pallete swap of the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
    Features

1.Signs
These signs could only be posted and read by verified members,and could explain a part of a level,give a website or tell you the code.Could save LOTS of space in some levels,such as in the boss/adventure ones where you need of a huge room for the code.Works like the chat thingy:Approach the sign,and it will show you its message.They can be edited by the level creator.

2.Member Blocking
You think a member famous for trolling may come onto your level and wreck it up?Use this feature,and the person won't be able to join your level.If one had trolled your level,mark him and kick him,he won't be able to return while blocked.Blockages can be removed.

3.Copypasta
Some people will beg for this to be added.This allows you to copy a part of a level and past it forward in another area.It's your best friend when creating stair levels,for example.You create the two first stairs,then copypasta until the top.Saves you LOTS of time.This could also be useful on art levels:Create the smiley's "skeleton" and copypasta until you have the number you desire.Better than building several "skeletons" one after another.

4.Reverse Coin Doors
By now you've probably noticed some suggestions here are focused in adventure levels.Same applies here.These doors aren't solid until you collect a certain amount of coins.So,the adventure thingy goes here:Complete the adventure and get all blue coins.When restarting,the Reverse Coin Doors will be solid and may enable shorcuts and secret passages on the level.I mentioned blue coins because most people ignores them since they ain't gonna give you benefits such as unlocking doors.This feature gives some importance to the Blue Coins.

5.Level Rating
Play the level and,when quitting,you will be able to rate the level in +1 and -1.A new tab could be added on the lobby for the most rated levels.You're allowed to disable this function on the lobby if you don't care for level ratings.
Aaaand that's all I got to suggest...By now,at least.Feel free to comment,gives suggestions about the suggestions (weeeeird :/) and do HELPING criticism.If you guys have any ideas to implement my suggestions,post them here too!

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Bricks,Smileys and Features suggestions

Very original blocks, original smileys (except pirate) but all the features were already suggested. I still like the idea though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

NeroZero

Thanks,but...Wait what,every feature I suggested have been already suggested?Srsly?

I think it may be good to check some other topics to know what to post... *facepalm*

#4 Before February 2015

Hammy120

All 5 of them.

Maybe you could find them here.

#5 Before February 2015

Angel16

I love the ideas from top to bottom!!! <3 CHRIS IF YOU SEE THIS... please add these ideas please!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

NeroZero

Let's hope God gives Chris a light and he checks this thread accidentally...Then there would be no need of divine energy for him to implement these ideas.:P

#7 Before February 2015

ToothPick605

I so love all of these ideas. especially the reverse coin doors. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

CHRIS WILL NEVER CHECK THE FORUMS.   Got it?

Back on-topic, great topic.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

NeroZero 1423736966224466

Board footer