Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

the text

we all know that the mods are the only ones that can put text in a level, so what we need is to let everyone put text in their level, and only their levels, but add a report button in case it gets out of hand. you can put text, but if chris dosent like it he can go in and delete it and if you dont stop doing it he can revoke your text.

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: the text

I don't see why this wouldn't work, but the mods said text will never be available to us. It's a good idea though.

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

EEguy wrote:

<snip>   but the mods said text will never be available to us.<snip>

Yeah, but they said the ninja smiley will never be available to us either!

#4 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

^ Did they?

#5 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I don't believe this idea will ever be approved. If they give an user an option to put down a text in a level, why not just give him chat instead? It could be used for shouting out a code easily and promoting websites. Also it would be hard to censor all the words you could write.

RhazzleFrazzle1423736982224450

Board footer