Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ToothPick605

Idea: Share code button

I have an idea so that you don't have to chat the code or write it in bricks. On the side bar would be a share code button next to each person's name. That way people can share their code with only the people they want to share it with. Also, for the many people without chat, it would save them trouble of having to write down the code for everyone else to see. it would be very easy to implement into the game. When the owner sends you the code a pop-up would appear containing the code.
     On the same note, there code be another button to ask the people if they want edit mode. If done that way then the person could not know the code and give it away.
     What are you're ideas?

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Idea: Share code button

Great idea, +rep incoming.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

You are brilliant! +re... I mean imaginary +rep for you, ur rep is locked!

#4 Before February 2015

ToothPick605

Thanks for the reps. Also only the owner can share the code, as to prevent others from giving everyone else edit mode. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ToothPick605 1423736991224441

Board footer