Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

more music capabilities

Its great that we can now have music in everybody edits.   But I'm a little underwhelmed.   Its great that you can do flats/sharps, but what about chords?   maybe you should be able to select a few notes per block, so that a chord is played instead.   Also, maybe you should be able to change your instruments, besides just piano, because I want to be able to do guitar on it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .   Also, I think you should be able to make the note last longer/shorter.   I'm sure these have been suggested, but I didnt see a topic about it in here, but if there is, feel jfree to delete this mods.

#2 Before February 2015

EL53

Re: more music capabilities

Nice... But don't Have Beta

#3 Before February 2015

shugochara1999

Re: more music capabilities

Nice idea but its still in beta which means its still going through some tests. Hopefully in the future your idea will be used when they want to release it to non - beta.

Koto1423737074224358

Board footer