Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyanide

Stuff...

cant really think of anything so maybe i could just say some stuff that might inspire somebody to think of a good/better idea for EE... :l These are probably pretty bad ideas, but im just thinking of anything that pops into my head. Sorry if this like annoys you or something, i could just give up and try not to suggest anything or anything that in particular that i see seems annoying in the reply's i get for this topic. Might think of other weird ideas in future if i can tho if people dont mind that >.> I'm also going to apologize if i wasted your time reading this.. i will make smaller topics in future. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(Weapons) you could throw im not sure what you could throw. could use this for e.g. hitting a target of some sort and a door will open   something like that. Maybe holding down a key will make whatever you throw go into that directions..

(Mini Timer) if your in a race of some sort you can see how fast you were or who came first.. maybe a kind of white line will be attached to the timer and shows who past the line first.

(Flying/Gliding contraption) Could use this without using a code.. kinda like god mode except you cant go through walls.. just glide through the level or room using the arrow keys to like sort of go up or down alittle bit.. not sure what happens if u crash tho.. maybe the glide will just disappear

(Jukebox/radio) you can like shove your music in here if you dont want to fill your whole map with notes and people have to go through them. might add a ON and OFF button on the jukebox so people dont get annoyed that the music wont stop playing. Maybe put some settings on the jukebox like "All" meaning everyone who enters can hear the music.. but this can only be used by the creator of the jukebox Could also say what music is playing on what jukebox in the chat or above the jukebox.

Thats all i could think of at the moment.. i could use some of your opinions cause i want to see how i should fix up my topics for future... topics... :/

Last edited by Cyanide (Dec 14 2011 6:56:18 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: Stuff...

Weapons don't match the EE theme.
Mini timer is a good idea but where would the times of people be posted?
Flying and Gliding especially gliding would add on to the mini thing, I like it
Jukebox is a good idea, but what does it play will something pop up so you can add music blocks in it to make music? This would be a great idea!

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#3 Before February 2015

Cyanide

a3person wrote:

Jukebox is a good idea, but what does it play will something pop up so you can add music blocks in it to make music? This would be a great idea!

Yeah thats what i was thinking but i guess i just forgot to type it up lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

2b3o4o

I don't think a lot of people would like weopons.

But I think a   mini timer is a great idea.

Flying/Gliding contraption:Sounds kinda like my powerup idea.

Jukebox/radio: I would love to be able to easily make different music play in different parts of my levels. Great idea!

Cyanide 1423737161224271

Board footer