Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tak4n

two ideas

Hello fellow players. I have 2 suggestions for everybody edit. I thought well through out these ideas. I had my first one way before my second one but I didn't want to make a whole topic on one idea. So here they are;

My first idea is the ability to make every block in your map the type you want. This would make it easy to make your world have one background and some maps require different gravity ways in them so it is annoying to fly around and change the gravity everywhere. This idea seems good at first until I looked around it and realised that this idea will give the trollers a new toy to play with so I consider it best that only the maker of the world should have this ability. P.S. I am sorry if this idea is already out there.

My second idea is the ability for everyone to be able to change their user names. Chris will never make this idea happen unless we can change our user names with gems. This way the players will be able to get a new user name and Chris can have fun time earning money. This idea came to me from Xbox Live and a user making a post about him wanting to change his user name. Chris should think about this idea because there are a lot of people who don't mind paying to change their user names. P.S. Again I am sorry if I am repeating this idea.

As you can see I thought well through out these two ideas and I am sure that YOU can agree with me. Tell me if these are good ideas or not and please don't rank me down only because you don't like the ideas or if I am repeating others. Thank you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#2 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Re: two ideas

I think they are great ideas and I hope someday they can be in the game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
+1 REP for you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

baxdar

good job +rep for you

#4 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

tak4n wrote:

My second idea is the ability for everyone to be able to change their user names.

And then try to copy famous people from Everybody Edits, or block someone from creating an account with the username they have chosen.

#5 Before February 2015

tak4n

GadgetGeek wrote:
tak4n wrote:

My second idea is the ability for everyone to be able to change their user names.

And then try to copy famous people from Everybody Edits, or block someone from creating an account with the username they have chosen.

I guess this is quite a large problem but Chris can make it that you can't have the same user name as any one else or user name that used to exist and besides only the username changes not the email or the password. There is already a way to change these.

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

1. Great idea, except that it's been suggested so many times already.
2. You obviously don't understand why you can't already change your username. Maybe if it were for, like, 100 gems, but no less.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

1. It's great but already suggested.
2. People could impersonate people who changed their usernames.

#8 Before February 2015

tak4n

1. I said I am sorry if it was suggested
2. People can make multis to do that so what is the difference?

tak4n1423737664223768

Board footer