Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

You have to have this amount of coins to pass block

You have to have less coins to   get through   a door EXAMPLE:   the door was on 15 you would have to have less than 15 coins to get through. A coindoor the coindoor is on 15 your have to have more than that well you have to have less with this door.
+rep if you think this is a good idea.

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Jan 12 2012 2:05:31 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: You have to have this amount of coins to pass block

Um, I think those are called coin-doors.

#3 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Ops i said this wrong;

I mean you have to have less coins to   get through   a door EXAMPLE:   the door was on 15 you would have to have less than 15 coins to get through. A coindoor the coindoor is on 15 your have to have more than that well you have to have less with this door.

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Jan 12 2012 2:04:43 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Oh, so if I get over the set amount of coins then it's game-over? See, that wouldn't be very fun.

#5 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Shift, It deepens on the type of level, For exaple my coindoor level : http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWANznXWlfa0I

I could put one of my blocks (the topic blocks) near the end portal . And theres much more ways you could use it.

#6 Before February 2015

Shlygly

It coult be a good idea, but how do you do when you get over the coin amount ?

#7 Before February 2015

NikK

You can do this by making a coin door brigde of 15 coins. So when you get 15 coins, the bridge disappears and you fall. But you know, it isn't very fun having to start over, except in some well done cases.

xGBx-PwNzZ 1423737740223692

Board footer