Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Quick Chat Ideas by Ktostam450 v2

1zdq5c2.jpg (more words: lol, can, level, have, got, please, code (the "code" word is only for map owner //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )
2. You can make words "don't" and "can't". How? Hold shift, press a word (do or can) and press "no" next. Also you can make "Does" or "Doesn't", "Has", "Hasn't" simmilary (for make doesn't hold shift, press do, no and he/she/it)
3. Channels: everyone can see demo chat channel where is quick chat history. People, who buy chat for 1 cent can also see full chat channel, where is normal chat history.
4. Option to making sentence: when you press a word, it doesn't send. You can delete words from phrazes like "Thank you", you can delete "you" and send "Thanks"
5. Option to writing numbers (like 5 or 19th)
Edit:
6. Mini means minigames, of course, USA United States of America, UK United Kingdom, BR Brasil, POL Poland, RUS Russia.
7. Option to writing nicks.

Last edited by ktostam450 (Jan 8 2012 1:27:30 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

baxdar

Re: Quick Chat Ideas by Ktostam450 v2

yay really nice best i've seen yet + rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Thanks, also +rep for you.

I was make new picture, more words, some changes, and i fix this blocks.

#4 Before February 2015

Furkansmr

Its not enough. And somethins are useless.

#5 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

You should make sentence for every word in quick chat. For example, let's take boss. What can you tell other players with just "Boss". That really doesn't help much does it. Some of your quickchat ideas are pretty neat, but i still think it's too complex to use.

ktostam4501423737789223643

Board footer