Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shroom2001

Select Tool

Place in Toolbar: To the left of the "empty block", activated by the Control key. (you know, the one that says "ctrl")

What the button looks like: It looks like a white outline of the hand that appears when you hover over a smiley. (or anything else)

What it does: When you click a block, a window pops up that tells you who made the block, a button to delete that block, and a button to delete all blocks by that user (good to erase trolling without erasing your art). The tool also allows you to drag blocks around and allow people without the code to move certain blocks.
Other:

NEW GAME TYPE!
Art challenge: Lead 2 or more people to an area with several "movable without code" blocks. They must each make a piece of art using only the blocks they have been given. Score their art, and give the creator of the best piece the code or a crown or something.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Select Tool

Uhm.
No.

Oh, and BTW, the Control key already has a feature.

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

^This.

I don't really think it's a good idea.

#4 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Awesome idea actually! Think about it - you have 10 Portals and you need to move one of them. But you don't know the ID's you picked before. Also same for Coin Doors - no way to type that number with keyboard so moving would be easier.
Still, some things I dislike:
* Popup - need shortcuts instead (like delete or backspace for deleting blocks)
* New game type - since we haven't any options to restrict the area for moving, no.
* Deleting blocks by user   - might delete stuff you like
And a think I want to be added: draw a rectangle around blocks to do something with them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 13 2012 7:00:13 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Shroom2001

robotkoer wrote:

And a think I want to be added: draw a rectangle around blocks to do something with them wink

Good idea!

Shroom2001 1423737794223638

Board footer