Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

2010 Smilies :|

I hate how people can still get 2010 smilies at Halloween or Christmas ect, because I think it takes the "value" out of them. It would have been cool if you could only get the smiley face in 2010, then players would see you and know that you're an older player. Now that everybody can get them, it's hard to get a cool smiley faces that nobody else has.... even with the big spender, tons of people have that.

#2 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Re: 2010 Smilies :|

Tree wrote:

I hate how people can still get 2010 smilies at Halloween or Christmas ect, because I think it takes the "value" out of them. It would have been cool if you could only get the smiley face in 2010, then players would see you and know that you're an older player. Now that everybody can get them, it's hard to get a cool smiley faces that nobody else has.... even with the big spender, tons of people have that.

So what are you planning to do now?

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

noelzkie wrote:
Tree wrote:

So what are you planning to do now?

I'm going to fricken cry. Lol

#4 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

The superman is hard to get =\

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

coolperson23 wrote:

The superman is hard to get =\

No crap.

I agree with the OP, it's pointless, along with all those limited block crap.
But of course, 'limited' means something to every website with micro-transactions except for EE.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Chris long ago said that you could NEVER get the smileys after they are expired.
Look at us now. ;_;

Tree 1423737865223567

Board footer