Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guts120

Arrow key Only Controls

Basically, you can control the smiley with only arrow keys/WASD keys. The controls would have to change with gravity, but it could be a brilliant idea.

#2 Before February 2015

LD3H

Re: Arrow key Only Controls

what?? so you mean that if you are in another gravity you could use only arrowkeys/wasdkeys? BAD idea...

#3 Before February 2015

guts120

No, you can use space bar, but this is an alternative.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Um, so you're suggestion is to make the arrow keys and wasd the only options for movement? I'm pretty sure it's already like that... but you obviously already know that, so could you explain, please?

#5 Before February 2015

guts120

I mean, make the up key (if your on downwards plain of gravity) jump, as well as space bar. It means you can play the entire game one handed, apart from editing. The only reason I would suggest this is so you can play EE and have a spare hand to hold a sandwich or something like that.

#6 Before February 2015

LD3H

OK, now I understand, but I think it is ok like it is because the W/Up key is for moving in zerogravity fields.

#7 Before February 2015

guts120

My idea also includes that it changes in different gravity fields e.g. in the left arrows, jump would be right and up & down are move.

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

guts120 wrote:

I mean, make the up key (if your on downwards plain of gravity) jump, as well as space bar. It means you can play the entire game one handed, apart from editing. The only reason I would suggest this is so you can play EE and have a spare hand to hold a sandwich or something like that.

Or you could just use the wasd keys, and reach the spacebar with your thumb. It's not very hard. Enjoy your sandwich in your right hand.

#9 Before February 2015

guts120

My ideas better for left handed people or people who want to play right handed and still eat their sandwich.

#10 Before February 2015

aust

Shift wrote:
guts120 wrote:

Or you could just use the wasd keys, and reach the spacebar with your thumb. It's not very hard. Enjoy your sandwich in your right hand.

But you are scewing over all right handed people.

guts120 1423737880223552

Board footer