Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Engineer

Blocking World-Renaming and Blacklisting Levels.

Hello,

when i play, it goes constantly on my nerves, that people rename their (mostly crap) levels constantly to get new/old players to join their level again and again. Therefore i have two suggestions to make:

1. A Timer, where you have to wait to rename your level again, i suggest 2 Weeks. Meaning the following:

Someone creates a level, names it "Magic CoinzZ here" before it happens, a popup appears with the following Text:

Doe you really want to name this world "Magic CoinzZ here"? You will not be able to change the name for 14 Days! [OK] [CANCEL]

This prohibits: Crappy Levelnames, Constant name-changing that creates utter annoyance.
2. A seperate List, where all Maps are listed where you are either Banned from or which are Blacklisted by you
This goes hand in hand with a Button while in the Level, (maybe ontop of the chat list under the map name) [BLACKLIST this map].

Pro: People are forced to create good levels when they want people to play them and are not able to spam people into the level cause crappy levels/troll-levels get blacklisted instantly.

Con: Nothing
Greetings and discuss.

#2 Before February 2015

MutantPower

Re: Blocking World-Renaming and Blacklisting Levels.

From 'Untitled World' to the new world name.
2 weeks for a new world name? No. I recommend making that option for only certain annoying names such has 'C L I C K   H E R E' and 'MAGIC COIN GENERATOR' and those kind of names.
It would really suck and rage the players if you want to change the name from 'Untitled World' to a new name and have to wait 2 weeks, if it was in-game, everyone would rage at the mods and start saying 'hey!!!! i dont like this thing!! where u have to wait 2 weeks to get the new world name!!! its really disturbing!!! i mean like now most worlds are named untitled world and it's like idk what world to do and ee is getting boring because of this option!! now i cant play worlds that are cool!!! i want you to delete this option!! it's really bugging me!!!'
I don't really know about the blacklist, but trolled levels can instantly get back to it's last save by /loadlevel.

#3 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

A good concept I guess, but at the very least the timer is way too long. If you're talking about creating new tabs on the worlds list anyway, why not just make a tab titled "Worlds Played Today/over last X Days"? That, or you could make an icon appear near a world that you have played recently when it is listed in the worlds tab.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Two weeks? Five minutes is far too long! Contrary to your apparent belief, some decent players like changing their levels' names too!

As for the other suggestion... well, I can think of a few cons, but it's still a pretty good idea. It has also been suggested a lot, though.

Engineer 1423737896223536

Board footer