Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

sethknisely

My Idea For ee READ!!!!!!!!!

my idea is that they should let u get wizard like in energy shop but it should be like 5000 energy   same with other wizard or the witch but the witch should be more i just want to get the wizs and the witch i know what ur gonna saw well u can just get it by magic i dont care about magic it would take me a year to get them :L but dont u think u should have acess to them

#2 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: My Idea For ee READ!!!!!!!!!

Suggested. not gonna happen.
ever.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

You must be joking.

#4 Before February 2015

sethknisely

look dont get mad at me im just sugesting i mean it would take for ever to get them from magic really

#5 Before February 2015

sethknisely

just asking what do u guys think of my avatar

#6 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Double post.
Idea won't happen.
Not gonna even explain why.

The End

#7 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

There are NO periods in that idea...

#8 Before February 2015

sethknisely

oh by the way im leaving ee website its so stupid everything has to be perfect and i acidendtly hit double post u know whats stpuuid why would they make a double post button lame and stupid they want u to get banned i hate this site now cause of u ppl just ruining my time and i have anger isuse and im mentaly cllanged god

sethknisely 1423738005223427

Board footer