Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BlueToast

Dungeon Keys, Spikes, and Checkpoints

Okay, these are some pretty basic suggestions.
First off, there would be dungeon keys and dungeon doors, both coming in bronze, silver, and gold. When you collect a key, it adds to your total ammount of keys, and you can use a key that matches the color of a dungeon door to open it. Dungeon gates which only close when you have a key might be included as well. Then there are spikes. Spikes are simple. You collide with them, you get sent to the spawn point, or the last checkpoint. I don't need to explain a checkpoint because I just did. These are simple ideas, which is what makes them so great. I can't imagine they would be difficult to add to the game. Thanks for reading!

#2 Before February 2015

blackbird625

Re: Dungeon Keys, Spikes, and Checkpoints

I was about to post about this! I guess great minds think alike! ^^

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

All already suggested before, sorry, nice thinking though!

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

The admins have said that spikes and other death type blocks will NOT be implemented. If you want death blocks, just have portals that send you back to the beginning. And as for checkpoints, use portals blocked by coin doors to transport you to where you want the checkpoint.
As for dungeon keys and doors, that's cool, but it kinda belongs in an RPG, which EE isn't. We already have keys and gates and coin doors, and we don't really need more. The coins and coin doors can pretty much replace having to decide when to use a key to open the door instead of having to touch the key then rush to the door before it closes again.
Also, you should check and make sure you're not posting something that has been suggested before when making a new thread.

BlueToast 1423738051223381

Board footer