Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Iamłøser

TINY IDEA

We have several months without any update, this begins to bore, Benjaminsen sorry, but you should not get updates for no beta, I have some ideas:
Smiling Martian
Smiling thief
Smiling Elephant
And now the blocks:
Doors blue coins
Doors that are activated by having a total of coins (in short: a block having a total of coins appear)
A greeting!
And chris is preparing an update for Easter or any party!
regards
EDIT:
Now you can see how it looks:
[[DELETED URL]] < DOWLOAD
Go to the account:
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="8efaebfdfacefaebfdfaa0faebfdfaa0ebeb">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
test
and view //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Iam?øser (Feb 16 2012 9:56:15 am)

#2 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Re: TINY IDEA

They're still working on next update, as said by one of Moderators. Next time you should put this in Game Suggestions section, if you're going to suggest smileys new ideas.

#3 Before February 2015

DKZero

Wrong place buddy.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Moved to Game Suggestions.

DKZero wrote:

Wrong place buddy.

The report system works incredibly, you should try it some time.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Iamłøser 1423738149223283

Board footer