Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zakros

/Admin

This feature has maybe been suggested before but I'm Re-suggesting it from ANOTHER way. I thought that the Room Admins should have the Ability to /Mod people temporary or forver! AND to give them the power to use the Room Admin's Tools such as /Kick and Save and else.
But, as some people are Un-trustable you will still be able to Un-admin them anytime you want.
I think this is a really good idea for players who got some friends that can take care of their worlds or at least help them while they are off.
I hope you accept my idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

sethknisely

Re: /Admin

ehh that doesnt sound good what if the peron trolls the world and saves it thats not a great idea

#3 Before February 2015

Undead04

Exactly why you can un-admin. I kind of like this idea.

#4 Before February 2015

sethknisely

but still u dont want like a million admins

#5 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

That's what GBot does

#6 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

This could be useful, but I don't think it's a good idea. If you admin just one wrong guy, your level is totally wrecked and then saved, so you can't even reload it. To prevent this, you could like only admin people you know in real life who are your friends/family, but a noob to this game could totally lose his level.
I'm against it. Some people may not realize that giving this to a stranger may destroy all their hard work.

#7 Before February 2015

Zakros

Well, as you can see. This is not applicable for ALL the players who get the code. So, YOU choose who you want to make a Room Admin and by taking this decesion you have to trust the player you're giving this Power a trust of 100%.
Me, for example. I know some people I can trust. So, this may be really useful and may let you rest rather than staying all day long in front of the computer keeping an eye at your world(s).
I hope you understand //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Deetz

Meh, it's okay. If this person is your bestest friend, I'd be OK with it. But there are some trolls who help for a while then likk the world, and that would just help them.

#9 Before February 2015

BigSpender$$$$$$$$

This Is just dangerous what If someone mods a troll then he goes to like every awesome level he trolls it and saves it every time so how are u going to do that with trolls. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

I don't think you understand the concept... it doesn't make them an admin in the whole game...

#11 Before February 2015

Zakros

You also don't get it. I won't /Admin anybody. I'll /Admin people I KNOW (Friends) and that I trust 100%

#12 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Why would you even admin somebody you don't trust?   It's a good idea, and is much better than having to download a crappy bot that barely works.

aka towwl

#13 Before February 2015

Chatteno

I know, right? :/
/offtopic
~MY SIG BE EPICNESS~

#14 Before February 2015

smileyxp

We made bots for this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#15 Before February 2015

LD3H

It´s ok, but improved:
- No save for "admins"
- No kick
- Only possible if the one has code

#16 Before February 2015

Zakros

No save for "admins"
No kick

What the..?! If there is No save for Admins and no kick what would be the Difference from Normal Player with a Code and an Admin?
Btw... I say it over and over, you are supposed to give the Admin position on your wold ONLY to people you TRUST, like your Brother maybe or your Classmate...
Hope you finally understand!

#17 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Chatteno wrote:

I know, right? :/
/offtopic
~MY SIG BE EPICNESS~

In the future, please only post if you have something to contribute to the topic.
Warning not issued.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#18 Before February 2015

twin802

Love the idea. But they should not be allowed to kick you...

Zakros 1423738217223215

Board footer